Chapter 2

Walking out of the hotel in tears, she calls for a taxi to take her home. Fortunately for her, her roommate was gone for the week, and she could cry in her room to her hearts content without having to give anyone explanations. What was she to say? He didn't know her, and she barely knew him. He would never acknowledge her; she was a nobody. 

Walking into her apartment, she drops her keys and bag, and heads for her room. Hugging her pillow, the young woman cries in anger and disappointment at herself. How could she have fallen for someone like him? Why did she go up to that room? Was she even in love? She questioned herself. Analyzing the situation, how could she feel something so strong for a person she barely knew. There was no use in crying, but she did until her eyes closed and her mind drifted into slumber.

The next day she met with an old friend from college. She was in grad school when they met, so she was a few years older than her. Talking, the older woman brought up a conversation she had with a friend group. She said one of them had been having troubles with her husband and requested the services of a young man. The friend had given the older woman his card in case she was curious, but she had a perfectly stable relationship. When the older woman presented it to the younger woman, she knew exactly who it was. How many more men could dedicate themselves to this? Only one, she thought. So, she asked to take the card from her friend.

"Why do you need it?"

"I don't. But I know someone who might need this. Do you mind?"

"Of course not."

"Thank you."

And so, their coffee date ended, and the young woman ran to her home to make a very important call. When she got to her apartment, she quickly closed the door and let out a deep sigh. She had a plan, but she was scared to go through with it. It took half an hour of hesitation, gaslighting herself, and a shot of whatever alcohol she had in the cabinet before she got the courage to dial the number. The phone rang.

Ringing

"Hello?" a manly voice answered.

"Hello...Um, I would like to request your services.?" she stated more like a question.

"Is this your first time?'

"Yes."

"There are a few rules you have to know and abide to before the session. First, no personal information is to be shared. Neither yours nor mine. Second, this number is only to set up sessions. Do not call this number to reach me personally. And finally, no mouth-to-mouth kissing. Feelings cannot be involved. Do you accept these?"

".... I do."

"Meet at Sunrise Hotel. 8 pm tonight."

"Thank y-" the call ended before she could finish her sentence.

She sighed and then realized what she had done. She was going to meet the boy of her dreams tonight. He was going to be all hers and she for him. Anxiety creeped back into her, and she looked at the time, 6:20 pm. Freaking out she got up and headed for the shower. The hot steaming water made her relax and closing her eyes she could imagine herself under his gaze. She let out a sigh and imagined what it would feel like to have his hands roam her body. Her own hand traveled up her arm and grazed her neck before moving to her breast. And with her open palms grabbed both breasts imagining it was his hands that toyed with her. She was in such a trance that when her hand traveled farther down her body, she yelped because the water had abruptly turned cold. She shut off the water and her imagination then stepped out wrapped in a towel to get dressed.

Staring at the closet, the young woman could almost cry at not identifying a single thing to wear. She went through her entire closet three times before asking to borrow a short, laced dress from her roommate's wardrobe. The young woman was not a party girl and would reject almost all nightly activities her friends would invite her to. Tonight however, would be different. She wore her best set of lingerie and lathered herself in lotion and womanly scented products. She wore her hair in a high ponytail and wore the sexiest pair of heels she could find. Then she grabbed her coat and purse before leaving the apartment.