Part 2 | D.I.T.C.W.Y

Mark just wanted a hug honestly. He hasn't met anyone he knows for a while. Many people drop by this town around this time of year. Its a little warm cozy village, with many beautiful soghts and lots of snow. It's perfect weather and feeling for Christmas—for the rich. Or.. people richer than Mark, anyways. So basically, all of the people Mark enjoys their company, haven't been out recently. Which is understandable. They're probably in their homes, having fun with family and friends. But Mark really wanted to see this guy named Tommy. He would never admit it, but he quite enjoyed the other's company. He was rambunctious, chaotic, energetic, and annoying, but if you hung out with him enough you could see that under all those layers of chaos, he is actually really kind and funny. He cares about people, supports millions of people, has a great sense of humor, and is just fun to hang out with in general.

But Mark hasn't seen him in almost two weeks. It was quite upsetting for him. He and Tommy normally met by a lamp post just inside town, near a nice bench and a great view of the snow filled streets, as well as a small park to the right. They generally saw each other 10 times a week because Tommy was always out and about, getting himself into trouble and then into a pickle. He always hung out with friends and was always acting like a child and running around like it was the end of the world or like the ground was lava. But it was incredibly nice, and somewhat relaxing. He just acted like a child, and it was very sweet. "He never let go of his childhood", is what everyone says. But everyone agrees its a good thing rather than a bad thing or an insult.

Mark huddles into his puffy coat, sitting in an alley to protect himself from the wind. It was in between two houses, one that had just recently been built, and one that had been there for a while, housing a kind old couple and both the houses provided wonderful shelter from the flesh ripping, icicle bearing, cold winds. Of course, normally people respected people's houses and stayed away. Nobody in the streets in this town ever got on anyone's property, because they all knew what it was like to have a trespasser. It was incredibly annoying, sometimes even unsettling or disgusting. But, Mark was very close to this nice lady who lived in town across the street. She told Mark that her niece was moving into the house that Mark was taking shelter by. And she said that he wouldn't mind if Mark could use the side of the house as a shelter.

Mark had greatly accepted the offer of her. If he could get heat, he would take it. Unless it interfered with somebody's Christmas, family/friends time, or mood. But he was grateful for anyone that ever tried to help him.

When he got settled in a spot between the houses, he just really wanted to pass out right then and there. He was so tired that he could barely stand to stay awake any longer. But just then, he heard a car pull up to the house. The one whom's house was getting taken in by the nice woman's niece. He quickly jolted upright, to introduce himself more formally to the person. He was not expecting to see a short, very attractive and buff looking brunette british guy. It completely caught him off guard. He shook himself to get a grip and walked over while smiling warmly. He could pretty much call everyone short, he was like 6'2 or something, and he was not that old. Last time he checked he was 6'2 so he has no clue what height he is now, but it doesn't matter too much.

He stepped closer to the Brit and stuck his hand out as a welcome. The boy took his hand with gratitude and smiled. "Hey! I'm Toby. Who are you?" He asked kindly. His voice had a hint of seriousness, but sweetness in it. When he talked, it was like eating sweet honey. Sometimes it can make you shiver if you weren't ready for the taste, but then it's kind and wonderful.

Mark stood there breathlessly. "Hello?" Toby asked. He took his hand away, shoving it into his jacket pocket. He shivered and his cheeks had turned red from the cold. He was breathing heavily, his breath making small clouds in the air from how cold it was. Mark stood there, watching his own breath fly into the atmosphere as well. "Oh. I'm Mark. Nice to meet you, Toby."

| 791 words. Not including these |
-helloooo everyone! :)