Part 3 | D.I.T.C.W.Y

Toby was.. beautiful, to say the least. Mark had never seen anyone so precious and fragile, but big and strong at the same time. It was incredibly interesting. And Mark couldn't stop staring. He  watched as Toby walked up to his house, and then into the warm air inside. He couldn't help it. Toby, had gotten Mark to fall in love. Of course, Mark didn't know this. He just thought it was normal to feel a bit more attracted to someone else every once in a while. So he thought nothing of it.

Mark went back to his small area in between Toby's house and the other house, and just sat there, shivering in the cold. He couldn't feel it though, all he was thinking about was Toby. He wasn't paying attention to the cold, or to his surroundings. All that was on his mind was the short brunette.

He probably fell asleep that night, because he woke up to the slightly warmer air compared to the cool night air last night. Mark got up and walked out from between the houses and then immediately slid down the driveway, from the ice that was slick on the surface. He fell over into the snow on the side of the driveway.

The front door of the house opened and Toby rushed out to help Mark. "Are you alright??!!" He shouted. He slid down to where Mark was and extended an arm to help him up. Mark took his hand gratefully and stood up. "Yes, thank you." The taller replied. He wiped the snow off of himself and shook his head. Snow floated off his hair and he smiled, watching it fly to the ground slowly.

"I have some extra food in my house. Would you like some?" Toby finally asked after a moment of awkward silence. Mark looked back at him and shook his head slowly "No, please. Thank you, but no. It's your food, and I didn't do any work to earn it." The taller brunette said after him. He didn't even hesitate, he said it quickly and as soon as Toby had stopped talking.

"I can give you some work if you'd like then. Maybe you could shovel the snow off the driveway every day and I'll give you shelter and a hot meal?" Toby replied almost immediately. He was not giving up on helping this guy, and he was trying his best to convince the other. Mark sighed and smiled. "You're not giving up, huh?" He nodded and looked at Toby calmly. "Hey, come on. Have a meal before you start work, yeah?" Toby hit his arm lightly and started walking back up to his house. "Come on! Food's on the table." And he walked in, shutting the door behind him.

Mark chuckled and started towards the door. "Thank you, Toby." He whispered, and opened the door, walking into the nice, warm house.

| 485 words. Not including these |

-Hey! Hope you enjoyed reading :)