I love you, I'm Listening. [BFB]

[ 2x warning,self harm warning ]

[ author projecting heavily on x ] 

[ also slightly implied 24x ] 

~~~~~~~~~~

X was sitting by themselves on the bathroom floor,their blood was all over the counter,they couldn't move at this point,cuts littered their arms,they didn't even know what time it was,they knew it was late and Four and Two were asleep. 

They wanted to cry,why were they so stupid and useless- 

Their thoughts were cut off by the sound of foot steps.

It was Two.

"Oh dear god.. X what happened to you hun..?" Two said,visibly concerned.

X couldn't get the energy to reply,just letting out a pathetic whimper.

Two got the first aid kit before picking up X and sitting them on the counter and cleaning their cuts before applying the bandages.

"So.. What happened?" Two asked while cleaning up the blood on the counter.

"I- I'm sorry-.." X said,crying.

"Hey- No, Don't be sorry honey.." Two said,wiping X's tears.

"Here how about we move somewhere more comfortable,hm?" Two said,picking X up and carrying them into thr living room,sitting down on the couch with them on their lap.

"I- I don't know- i feel so.. useless and stupid.." X explained,curling up in a ball.

"Oh.. X- You're not useless or stupid,to me or Four,We love you,Okay..?" Two said,wrapping their arms around X.

"Thanks." X mumbled quietly.

"No problem,now let's get back to bed." Two said,picking up X and holding their hand.

The two went back to the bedroom, snuggling in bed.

~~~~~~~~~ 

The next morning Four and Two made sure to express how much they loved and cared about X.

X felt appreciated,despite the long talk with the two.