Help me

(Smut warning)
Akaza panted, Cumming for the 5th time in the past hour. "Remember, your a slut, and that's all you are, and all you will ever will be." a man whispered in akazas ear, touching his face then sliding his hand back into the raventtes pants.
Akazas eyes widened, thinking they were done. "Understood?!" The man yelled, jerking Akazas dick roughly while saying that.
Akaza tried not to moan but failed, a loud moan escaping his lips. Akaza nodded, not trying to moan while the man harshly jerked Akaza off. "Use your words." The man said. "Y-yes. Under- Understood sir." Akaza stuttered.
"Good boy." The man said, still jerking Akaza off harshly.
Akaza was moaning loudly, even though he was trying not to, he couldn't help it, it was to much.
The man stuck one of his fingers in akazas hole. Akaza moaned loudly, not expecting that. The man's finger went straight to his prostate, pressing against it and rubbing it.
Then the man added a second finger, scissoring his hole while still jerking him off. Akaza felt like he was going to pass out, this man, who he hated, was doing to much.
Finally when he cummed violently for the last time, the man stopped and left, leaving Akaza there, laying numbly on the bed.

The next day

Akaza woke up in the same position as before, laying on his back. Akaza sat up and the man walked in.
"Let's go out and get some food." The man said, going up to akaza with a collar and snapping it on his neck, then clipping a leash onto that collar.
Akaza went into the village nearby the big-ish house the man owned.
As the man was at a meat shack, deciding what he was going to buy, he saw a tall man with platinum blond hair and unnaturally rainbow colored eyes staring at him.
He gave a little confused look back. Then Akaza realised he was litterly on a leash and looked very beat up, so who wouldn't stare at him? The man stepped away from the little setup of vegetables and walked over to to where he was. The man was quite attractive to Akaza, he was also younger than most of the men who approached the Ravenette. Akaza looked down as the blondie talked to the man that owned Akaza.
"Excuse me, but why is that boy so beat up looking? And why is he on a leash?" The man had a deep, but sweet tone to him, and he said what was truly going on in his mind.
"He is my servant." The man that owned Akaza said plainly.
"Well I don't think beating up a servant or putting them on a leash helps." The rainbow eyed man said simply.
The man talking to Akazas owner was always smiling for some reason, It confused Akaza, but he knew better than to question it.
The man, who owned Akaza, tugged Akaza and the other man away from the crowd.
"Listen boy, this isn't my servant, all he is is an slut. Why would you care about him?!" The man said to the blondie, with a confused but serious face.
The blond shrugged and said simply "I don't think he's a slut, I think you are deeming him a slut without saying anything else or letting him choose."
The man who owned Akaza went silent, then spoke. "Look boy, just tell me if you want him, I'll sell him to ya."
The blonde mans smile left his face, becoming serious now.
"I am not buying anyone."
Then the boy walked over to Akaza, unclipping the collar on him.
Akaza noticed the very big size difference between them, him being 5'7 and the other being 6'3.
Akaza whispered a small "Help me." To the other.
The blondes face became even more serious as he turned to the man who supposedly owned Akaza.
"What do you think your doing?!" The man yelled.
"I'm taking him away from a bad person like you." The rainbow eyed male replied.
"You can't! You have to-" the man got cut off be the blondes intense glare.
"I can and I will, and you won't complain if you don't want to go to hell." The rainbow eyed male said seriously.
"F-fine.." He said quietly.
The blonde walked over to the Ravenette.
"What's your name, how old are you, and how long has this man had you?" The blonde asked with his smile back on.
"M-my name i-is Aka-Akaza, I'm 17 and he's had me for 2 years, but this has been happening to me with different people since I was 10..."
Akaza said sadly.
The blondes face turned serious again as he looked over to the other man again.
"DOING THIS TO A CHILD? AND SINCE HE WAS 15? AND THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE YOU WERE 10?" The blonde yelled out.
The man looked a bit scared.
"Y-yes." The man stuttered out.
The blonde couldn't hold back anymore and threw a rough punch square in the man's nose, then started punching him violently.
The other man punching a few times too, some being direct hits, getting him a bit scarred and bruised. The blonde didn't stop until the man was bleeding and passed out, but still alive.
Akaza was frozen to the spot in shock. The blonde looked back at him with a slight smile on his face. He got up and leaned down a bit, looking at Akaza.
"By the way, my name is Douma and I'm 21 years old." The blonde said his smile growing a bit wider.
Akaza was still in utter shock of a man he didn't even know protecting him so violently.
"Oh, I guess you are probably a bit traumatized from that. Do you know where your parents lived?" Douma said, trying to calm the boy down.
"N-no.. And I don't want to go back there, th-there the ones wh-who put me in this sit-Situation." Akaza said with a bit of a serious tone, stuttering a bit.
"Oh, I'm so sorry," Douma pulled Akaza in for a hug, pressing akaza into him and petting his hair. "I guess you don't have anywhere to stay then?" Douma asked, still having Akazas face pressed into his chest.
Akaza realized, all his suffering was done, he could finally be free from that and let his tears he held in for so long out. Akaza sobbed lightly into Doumas chest, shaking his head lightly as a no.
"You can stay with me. If you want?"