Food time!

Sure, let's just change my writing style in chapter 3 of this book
Douma POV:

I waited patiently for akaza. He walked out in the outfit and I blushed heavily.

The haori showed off his abs, which had been well (Why did I want to say well begel 😂😭) built. I smiled at him.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked, trying to be polite.

"I don't know. Maybe... Eat? I'm kind of hungry..." He said, as his stomach growled.

"Of course! Lets go get some food in your stomach!" I came towards him and reached down, my hand grabbing his and I walked down to the kitchen.

One the way I got stopped by a few girls. "Hey, master Douma, who is this?" One of them asked.

"This is... My... Best friend!" I said, trying to avoid the real reason.

No ones pov:

The girls talked a bit among themselves while Douma dragged Akaza to the kitchen.

"So what do you like?" He asked, looking in the cupboards and in the fridge to see what he had.

"Eh, I like Riceballs I guess." Akaza answered.

Douma smiled and got out the ingredients to make it.

"Good thing I like those too!" He beamed while starting to make it.

Once it was finished they sat down at the table together. Akaza thanked Douma and started to eat.

Douma started to eat, but got lost in his mind starting at Akaza.

He admired how well built Akazas body was, and how perfect his skin was. Before he knew it, Douma found himself blanking out staring at Akaza, blushing.

"The fuck are you staring for." Akaza finally asked after noticing it.

"Oh, uhhhh, nothing, just zoned out." Douma answered, trying not to be obvious.

"Mhm." Was all Akaza replied with.

Afterwards Douma decided to get Akaza to go to sleep, but that's a tale for the next chapter.

I'm so mean. :> Now have fun waiting a month for the next chapter ^^