your home

(Akazas POV the whole chapter)
"You can stay with me. If you want? The man, Douma, Asked me.
I thought it over. This could be a trap? Maybe he's playing nice to earn my trust then use me like the others? Well, if I stay with him, then I can at least have a roof over my head. He seems nice... 
"Fine, I'll stay with you, but, it's only for the time being." I said, clearing the question.
"Perfect! Come with me!" He chirped letting me out of the hug and motion for me to follow.
Whatever I do, I can't get on his bad side. This man seems pretty scary. I thought, looking at him.
We walked through the crowds and I felt a bit uncomfortable since I have only been in town 5-6 times. I walked up to Douma and grabbed his hand. But for some reason, I just felt safe with him, like he was a good man I wanted to be with forever.
I a light pink dust under his cheeks and across his nose. He is... Blushing?! No, he can't be inlove with me! We just met, and.. And there's a 4 year age gap!
I thought frantically as we continued to walk with our hands holding each other.
When we arrived to his home I saw a huge temple.
"Woah, you live here?" I asked, amazed by it.
"Yes, do you not like it..?" He asked, his voice being a bit monotone.
"N-no! I love it! It's just I have never seen a building this big." I answered honestly. 
"Well get used to it, because your going to be living in this building from now on." The Blondie said, gripping my hand tighter as he entered.
We got a lot of weird Stares, I think this guy is the owner of this place so...
Douma told me to make myself at home and the directions to his room then he left, leaving me their.
I started walked around, trying to make a map of it in my mind.
While I was walking a drunk looking man pinned me to the wall, looking at me with lust in his eyes, an expression I was very familiar with. He looked at my lips and leaned in, about to kiss me until something stopped him.
It was Douma, he had grabbed me with one of his arms, pulling me close to his side, while the other had punched the man square in the face. No doubt this blonde man had some strength.
"You every try to harm this boy again, your head will be off your neck." Douma said in a dark tone.
I shivered at the tone, my hands lifting up to my chest, just curled there.
Douma turned to me and started checking my face and he even removed my shirt to check my torso for anything.
"Good, not bruises or hickies." He said in a relieved tone.
I felt a bit uncomfortable when he was feeling around my torso, his hands were cold, but in a bit of a nice way.
"I guess I can't leave you unaccompanied." The blonde said, grabbing my hand, taking him to his room.
His room was nice, it had a king bed in the center of the black wall with nightstands on either side of the bed, and a bathroom connected to it with a walk in closet on the left side of the room. On the right side was a singular  window with a couch right beside it.
I was still a bit nervous from what happened earlier. Why are people so obsessed with me? Am I that pretty?
My mind got snapped out of thought when Douma said,
"You'll have to share a bed with me."
My head snapped towards him.
"WHAT?! Fucking why?" I yelled out on accident.
"Watch your language, and because I don't have an extra room and also don't have anywhere for you to sleep. Don't worry, nothing sexual is going to happen." The Blondie said to me.
Wow, that's so reassuring. I thought. 
I layed down on the bed.
"Hey, uh, Douma was it? Do you have a change of clothes I could wear? This are kind of dirty..." I said quietly.
"Oh, yeah! I do, I have some old clothes that might fit you!" He said cheerfully, before going over to his walk-in closet and grabbing some clothes.
Douma walked out with a dark pink haori and a pair of white pants with a blue ropey belt. (Akazas normal outfit in the anime.)
"Here you go!" Douma exclaimed happily.
I quickly took the clothing and went to change.

781 words

Sorry, I was too busy with other stuff. Anyways, hope u liked this chapter.