He loves me?

Akaza didn't move. He was surprised on what he just heard. I just met this man how does he have a crush on me? Akaza thought.

He refused to let his body heat up, blushing was the last thing he wanted to do in this situation. Douma said nothing more and fell asleep.

Akaza, on the other hand, was internally freaking out. Douma loved him?! He couldn't help bit feel a small flutter in his heart. Could it be he loved Douma as well? No, he's probably another pervert that only likes his body. But if he was, wouldn't he have made his move by now? Wouldn't he have grabbed Akaza by the waist and fucked the living shit out of him? Well, Douma hadn't done those things. Is he really a good guy?

Akaza was unable to sleep. Many thoughts crossed him mind. The fact Douma had actually said that was the main thought.

A little into the night Douma had curled around Akaza protectively. Doumas one arm wrapped around Akazas head while the other was around his waist. (Like the picture above.) Akaza didn't mind this, he actually quite enjoyed it.

Did Akaza finally find a man that loved him, for him? Not for his body?

Let's hope.

Short chapter again I know but you guys keep asking me to update😭