Hello everyone

You manage to make it to your dorm with out damage and notice two girls standing talking. The first girl stands up looking exited "Hi I'm dot and this ray of sunshine is Hester" you shake dots hand before you notice Hester look at you weird, she has a moment of realisation before snapping her fingers at you " your hades daughter aren't you?" "Yeah I am but I don't talk about him much" Hester suddenly got very excited and asked if you could hang out with her and dot. You knew full well it was because no one would wanna touch you when they found out who your dad was.

After hanging out with the girls for a bit dot bring up that the potions teacher was her favourite so far. Hester turned to you and asked who your fave teacher was and all you could say was "I umm- I like the pretty red head" "oooooo that's lesso" dot spoke up "she's such a good teacher I really like her" you blushed remembering what happened in the hall "yeah I like her to".

After a while you three when to the hall for dinner, as you were eating you caught lady lessos eye, god she was hot in a suit. She smiled at you a little before her attention was snatched by Dovie " lesso we have a meeting, hurry now" she took one last look at you before turning away towards the library. Hester noticed your bright red face and turns to see lesso walking away. " omg you like her like her" you taped are arm "oi you tell no one or I will actually kill you okay"

After dinner was orientation everyone gathered in the big hall at the centre of both schools. Dovie came out first " I'm professor Dovie dean of the school for good" the Evers chanted " EVERS EVERS EVERS" lesso burst out next " and I'm lady lesso dean of the school for evil" the student chanted " kill you kill you kill you" at the Evers. 

Lesso and Dovie banged there canes at the floor to shut everyone up. " as we all know the winning school from last year get to prisent this year" Dovie said proudly. About twenty boys came out marching in two neat lines. You through up in your mouth a little while they were prancing around like fools throwing roses on the princesses. You whisper to Hester "is there any chance we can leave and go find some girls to hang out with" she chuckled thinking you were joking. You heard a voice in your head " we should definitely leave I'm bored" you look up to see lesso looking at you smiling.

You stood up to leave as the big boy prince of the school was swinging like a baboon into the hall. " how you boys are done with your dance class how about we have a real fight" putting his hands up you hear the main princess speak up, "I can't wait for tedross to take me to the dance" so that's what this bafoons name was. You waited and watched as the pretty boy took out all of the other princess with ease.

You decided to have a bit of fun and walk out I front of him. The whole room when dead silent, "are you challenging me pretty girl" he was happy with that comment but you just stood there emotionless. He became increasingly uncomfortable and put his fists up. You laughed and with one look had him in the air weak and helpless. He was squirming so you tightened your grip in his body. Lessos face lit up at the realisation that you were the most powerful there.

"So pretty boy what will it be, except defeat at the hands woman or keep struggling and be crushed" at this point you were circling him. "Lesso stop her" Dovie pleaded but she just stood there amazed. "Okay you win just drop me" so you did. "Thank you for loosing your dignity" you whispered to him before turning around and leaving him on the floor out of breath.