Not long

Lesso wakes up before you needing more of you. She leans over to you and starts kissing you neck waking you up enough to feel what she's doing, not like your complaining. Lesso covers your neck and collar bone with dark purple markings as you softly moan into a pillow. This is how you want to wake up everyday.

She starts moving down your body leaving a line of marks as she goes
"Let me worship you" she whispers into your hip. Your lying on your side and she's behind you marks all down your back and now some on your hip and ass.

"Baby you have a class in les than an hour" I say trying to get lesso up "I don't care" she says still kissing your hip. You spin around and pull her up so she's facing you "I'll still be here after your first lesson Leo please get ready I'll even help" you say with a wink making lesso blush.

You get up still naked, walk over to lesso and pull her up with a kiss. "C'mon up you get" "nooooooo" lesso complaints tilting your head up to kiss your neck. Resisting moans you slowly walk back until you slam into the closet. Your back arches on the cold door, lesso still working on her art along your neck and collar bone.

You give in and grab her hips moving her closer to you, "what happened to me getting ready dear" "shut up" you said spinning her around so how she was pressed against the door of the closet. You both melt into a very steamy kiss before dropping to your knees "may I" you ask innocently. "I thought this was my job" lesso said slightly nervous. "Is that a yes" "yes my love". You pick up one of her legs and put it on your shoulder so your head is we're it needs to be, you start biting and licking the insides of her thighs knowing how much she wants you to kiss her were she needs it for a release. "Please...don't do that,just touch me!"

"Your hot when you beg" you say before giving her what she wants and kissing her right in her throbbing clit making her gasp before sighing and moaning softly. "Your good at this my love" you just smile against her pussy, continuing. She continued getting loader and loader and you were sure everyone in the school was woken by the melody of her moans and please for you to not stop. Just as her body tensed for her sweet release, you stoped. She growled in frustration at the loss of sensation. "That is what you get for not listening to me this morning, now get dressed like a good girl and I might let you Finnish later." You walked away from Lesso smirking looking back at the hot mess you left her. " your a bitch" she laughed at you
"I know" you said with a wink before walking in to the bathroom as lesso got ready for her first lesson still a dripping mess.