Lady lady

When you get back to your room you put your head in your hands processing what just happened and how much you wanted her rn. You were about to get up and go to her when there was a knock on the door, you open it to fined her in a dressing gown. After your miniature gay panic she asks to come in, you obviously say yes and lesso walks in. "My love I don't know what's happening in my head but I want you right now." Lesso said, quite loudly not going to lie. "I don't know what you mean" you said with a sly smirk on your face.

⚠️NOT MY FAULT IF YOU GET IN TROUBLE READING THIS AT,SCHOOL,AROUND FAMILY OR ANYWERE YOU COULD GET TOLD OFF⚠️

You walk up to her slowly and kneel in front of her "I'm all yours do as you wish". She gave you that raised eyebrow look and you blushed." Oh my love you have no idea the things you do to me" you came closer and undid the knot of her dressing gown not breaking eye contact. She was naked underneath "what a pretty site" you said smirking. You stood up and melted into her lips as she pushed you violently against the bed post making you squeal. "Such a perfect noise, I wonder if I could add my name." She whispered biting the side of your neck "please don't tease me" you pleaded whimpering slightly. She quickly started removing you clothes not breaking from the kiss. "Let me worship you" she whispers in to your lips as lesso moves down to your jaw line then your neck biting hard."mommy please—" you groan as she smirked moving down to your chest,"may I" you nodded as she started to lick and suck on your boobs, pinching your nipples. "I can feel you grinding baby you know your not allowed"

She thrusted your hips down to stop you moving "nearly there baby, be patient darling.""please mummy I just need to to touch me" you wine. She listens to your plea and slides her hand between your legs, your moan fills the whole room.

"Such a perfect noice my darling" she whisperers in your ear. She takes her fingers out of you and puts them in your mouth then hers." You tased so good darling",She says with a smirk. "Come on baby don't stop" she moves your hips and pushes you towards the bed." Your so wet dear, and now I have you all to myself" she says while teasing your clit with her tongue.

She starts biting your thighs leaving marks all over your legs. She uses her magic to tie your hands above your head whilst using her other hand and her tongue please you. "I can't hold it baby I'm gonna cum..!" You say whimpering. "Fine darling, but only because this is your first of many times with me." She giggles into your thighs. You released and can feel the Ecstasy between your legs.

You drag her up by the Collar of her dressing gown and kiss her intensely trying to distract her from the mess she has made. "I need to clean you up darling" lesso whispers into your kiss. She pulls away and licks up every drop. "You tased better then Dovie" she says with a smirk knowing it would make you jealous but you take no notice. " lest have a shower my love" you can't reply with words rn so you just nod. You stand up and your legs are trembling. You follow lesso who drops the dressing gown like a goddess before standing in the shower. You follow and realise in that moment how much taller she is to you. "I might nick name you your to tall" you said with a giggle. Lesso smiles "turn around I want to wash your hair" you agree and turn.

After a long and steamy shower both of you collapsed on the bed still slightly damp from the shower but still all over each other. "About that nick name" you say "I was thinking something like Leo" Lesso looks at you and smiles "I like it" you both giggle "okay Leo" you try to kiss her on the cheek but she looks at you disappointed so you hold her chin up and kiss her properly. "Better, now I would like you to sleep darling" you nod and you both drift of.