Fate: Only Metahuman Hero

It has been 40 years since the age of Quirks had ended due to a disaster. Nowadays, people possess Magic Circuits and Magecraft. Not a single person possesses Quirk.

A boy was walking aimlessly through the city of Musutafu. It had changed significantly, instead of apartments, there were only houses, fancy houses. The boy had old fashioned clothes, but no one seemed to be noticing it. At the market place, he was buying some food for himself, when suddenly few men came and held onto him, saying that he is needed for the moment urgently.

Confused, he joins them and several other people in a flying bus, which flies away. Later, he lands at a place which is high on the mountains, named Chaldea.

He soon learns that he is one of the chosen people who have been tasked to save humanity. He doesn't hesitate at all and agrees.

He later meets a girl named Mash, who is a resident of Chaldea. Later, a bomb blasts occurs, and the boy comes to the rescue. Only Mash is seen there, so he helps her.

Though the power he used is not something Mash had seen before. It didn't even seemed like a Magecraft of some sort. But she ignored it.

However, it came into her mind again, when the boy fought against a Servant, a spirit being who is a past legend and outran them. She was starting to have suspicions about him. A certain tsundere director also had the same thought.

That power......it's unlike anything they had seen. How could he beat a Servant, when it's impossible for a human to do that? Why they haven't heard anything of it before? Who is he? These questions will be answered soon.

.............

.............

.............

"He is not human, I am now sure. He cannot be."

(BNHA x FGO: Game)