two, infirmary talks

WHEN BLUE opened her bedroom door, she let out a gasp when she saw her best friend sitting on her chair, spinning around

She had her own dorm room, she didn't mind having to share if needed but honestly, she loved having her personal space.

Harry, didn't seem to notice her, too busy amusing himself with the chair. "Harry!" She gained his attention and he whimpered in fear.

Blue raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to tell him the exact reason why he was in her dorm room.

He cleared his throat before she started. "So much happened in fencing today!" He told her, still excited from watching the live show.

"What happened?" She questioned as she put her backpack down in its designated place.

"Wednesday and Bianca had a sword fight. It was awesome!" He jumped up from his seat, starting to act out what happened in front of him. "They were like bow! Bow! Zing! Ha!" He started fencing the air, doing all sorts of flips. "Then Wednesday was like 'let's draw blood so i can enjoy the sacrifice' so they did!" Harry mimicked Wednesday, putting on a monotone voice, dropping all the muscles in his face.

The Thornhill girl looked at him in shock. "Wait Wednesday said that?!"

"No but she basically did," He shrugged. "Anyways, Wednesday lost and had a big gash on her head. Then apparently she nearly got crushed by a statue before Xavier saved her." He finished spilling all the gossip.

"Why didn't you start with that!" Her eyes widened, staring at him in bewilderment.

Harry stood there, confused. "I didn't think you cared?"

Blue scoffed and walked out of the room, heading straight to the infirmary.

Once she walked in she told one of the Nurses she was visiting Wednesday and they allowed her considering there were no more classes at the current moment.

"Now we're even." She heard a familiar voice say.

She opened the door fully, causing the two to turn their heads to her. She looked at Xavier and gave him a nod. "Thorpe."

He returned the nod and cleared his throat. "Thornhill."

Then there was an awkward silence.

"What are you doing here?" Wednesday questioned, breaking the silence.

"I uh, came to check up on you." She rubbed the back of her elbow up and down as she looked down at the ground, slightly embarrassed.

"Well, I'll leave you guys to it. See you later, Wednesday." He finally left the room as both of the girls' eyes followed him.

"I do not need checking up on." The dark haired girl told her as she then watched Blue sit in the seat Xavier was previously sitting in.

Blue raised an eyebrow. "It's your first proper day here and you already almost died."

"It's a shame I didn't. I would've loved the weight of the stone squeezing my organs until they eventually popped." Wednesday slightly frowned.

The girl ignored that comment completely. "Do you have any clue who tried to kill you?" She questioned, becoming interested on who Wednesday could've possibly offended so bad they tried to kill her.

"Tried to kill me?" Wednesday hadn't thought of that. Yet it would make complete sense. But who was trying to kill her?

"Well yeah, statue's don't come falling down out of thin air. Foul play had to be involved." Blue stated, making complete sense of it all.

"You're smarter than you look." Wednesday pursued her lips together. "However, this school is as old as your nice girl tricks. It may have been an accident."

"First of all, ouch." Blue's mouth hung open. "Second of all, nice girl tricks?"

Wednesday shrugged before remembering not seeing her earlier. "You failed to show up to fencing class."

A small smile fell onto Blue's lips. "I heard all about your fencing drama today."

Wednesday looked away from her, embarrassed. "It was pathetic and weak of me."

"It's okay to lose sometimes, Wednesday." Blue frowned, sensing the sudden discomfort.

The Addams girl looked at her again before changing the subject to what it previously should've been. "Where were you?"

"I don't really like fencing. It's so violent. Instead I have permission to do cheer routines and stuff cause it's still a sport." She explained with a slight shrug. "Why did you miss me?" Blue playfully winked causing Wednesday to shake her head.

"Never associate me with those words again." She simply told her before continuing. "Cheerleading is not a sport."

"Sure it is. We work just as hard as any other athletes do." Blue tilted her head to the side. "So why is it not considered a sport? Because it's female dominated?"

Wednesday had never thought about it that way before. "I have been a fool to misogyny's game."

Blue smiled, knowing that was her way of apologising. "Apology accepted, Addams."

"It was a statement, not an apology." Wednesday corrected her, standing up from the bed. "I've been here one day and somebody's already tempted to murder me. I find it enduring." She continued as the pair walked out of the infirmary.

"I can help you find out who did it. We'll be like Velma and Daphne!" Blue suggested, beaming with excitement.

Wednesday paused, stopping her step. "I prefer to do things solo." She told her before walking ahead, leaving the red head standing there sighing.

JAYDA TALKS SHIT!
they're basically married your honour

follow my tt for blue edits ;) @ brutaldejavuu