ten, a fucked up bloodline

HARRY SPUN AROUND in Blue's office chair as she seemed to rant on and on about how pissed off she was at Wednesday

"Can you stop that!" She threw a pillow at him causing him to wince.

"What the heck?!" He looked at her in disbelief. When she gave him a heavy glare he got off the chair and sat next to her on the bed. "Look, for what it's worth, you two will make up." He sent her a small smile.

Blue crossed her arms and averted her eyes from him. "We're not in an argument." She mumbled.

As if on cue both their phones started blowing up with notifications. They gave each other a worried glanced before looking at whatever was going on.

"The Mayor's hospitalised..." Harry read the text with his jaw hung open. He then looked over to Blue who had the same reaction as him. "You don't think that..." He trailed off and gulped.

It was almost as if the pair thought the same thing. "Wednesday knows what the fuck happened?" She finished his sentence. "Yeah, just a hunch."

On a normal day she would approach Wednesday and ask for all the grimly details but on this day, she wanted a break from Wednesday Addams.

──────────────────

The following night, just before Blue was going to head off to bed, Thing jumped out of his hiding place scaring her. "Jesus, Thing!"

Thing opened up his hand to reveal writing on his hand. 'MEET ME OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL GATES. W.A'

The girl let out a sigh as she contemplated whether or not she should go. She weighed out all the pros and cons and most weighed the cons down, she however couldn't lie and say she didn't miss Wednesday.

Fuck it.

"Okay let's go." Blue threw on the black hoodie given to her and left in her pyjamas.

Once she was outside, she saw Wednesday enter a red car and she raised an eyebrow. "Blue?!" A high pitched voice questioned.

"Oh, hey Enid." She sent the girl a wave before the two got in the car on opposite sides.

"Wait, you're joining us too?" Enid questioned once she realised Blue got in the car.

"Uh, yeah?" Blue stated in a questioning tone.

"He's our Uber driver?" The blonde screwed up her face when she noticed Tyler.

"Uber driver?"