five, liar liar

BLUE RAISED AN eyebrow when she saw a hand crawl out of Wednesday's bag

BLUE RAISED AN eyebrow when she saw a hand crawl out of Wednesday's bag. "You gonna introduce me to your friend?"

Wednesday didn't remove her gaze from the window. "That's Thing. He works for me and...I guess he's family."

The ginger girl nodded, smiling before sticking her fist out to fist bump. Thing fist bumped her in a way of greeting. "Aw! He's adorable!" She awed before he ran on her shoulder in thanks.

Wednesday rolled her eyes at their interaction before they climbed through the window. "That purple book he has, has got to be around here somewhere. Start investigating." She told the other two.

Thing split up from the girl but Blue stood behind her as she flipped through a sketch book.

"You follow me like a lost puppy." Wednesday comments, feeling her presence behind her.

Blue shrugged. "We're like Velma and Daphne, we gotta stick together in an investigation." She grinned, now moving next to the dark haired girl.

The two girls however freeze when they see a portrait of Wednesday. "He draws his next victim's?" She questioned looking up at the red haired girl next to her, thinking it was Rowan's book. But Blue knew it wasn't.

Blue clenched her jaw and shook her head. "He draws his crush." She scoffed, shutting the book before she walked over to where Thing was.

Wednesday looked at her curiously as to why she did that before she shrugged it off and walked over to the light switch to turn it off.

This gains both Thing and Blue's attention. Once Thing realised what she did, he turned around around and continued searching the books. Blue however, kept her gaze on Wednesday and watched her look at something under the bed.

"You find a monster under there?" She joked, making her way towards her.

Wednesday ignored her poor joke as she stood up and showed her the mask. Blue's eyes widened seeing the familiar mask before she quickly hid the element of surprise. She was too slow though as the girl next to her noticed.

"Rowan's full of surprises." She commented, eyeing Blue suspiciously. "He's not the only one, though."

Blue didn't have time to reply because there was a knock on the door. Wednesday by instinct pulled Blue down underneath the bed with her.

"I think I just got whiplash!" The red head exclaimed in a low whisper. The girl squeezed tightly beside her simply rolled her eyes at the dramatics.

The three of them listen to the angsty conversation between Bianca and Xavier. Throughout, Blue can't help but roll her eyes, the groupchat's suspicions were right. He's so in love with Wednesday. Truthfully, that bothered her. A lot.

"Trust me, Wednesday Addams isn't the girl of your dreams. She's the girl of your nightmares." Bianca spat before walking out. At those words, Blue glanced at the girl next to her. Maybe Bianca was right. Wednesday's someone you need to move around with caution.