four, say it

BLUE KICKED A CHAIR in frustration after failing to do 'the corkscrew' for what felt like the thousandth time

"Woah!" Harry jumped, wrapping his arms around himself in protection.

Sensei Parker walked towards the red haired girl, with a pointed look. "Blue.." Hearing the sound of his tone, Harry dismissed himself, knowing this was a more intimate student-teacher moment.

Blue took and deep breath trying to contain her frustration and looked at him with a tight smile on her face. "Sensei."

"You seem angry." He stated the obvious, giving her a look of sadness.

The teenaged girl rolled her eyes. "Really? What gave that away?"

Her sarcasm caused Sensei Parker to tsk. "What are these session's about?" He quizzed, knowing she knew the answer.

"Unlocking the peace within." She muttered in defeat.

"You're definitely one of the best student; you just seem to be stuck with this move and that's okay." He gave her a small smile, patting her shoulder in an attempt of comfort.

He was right. For as long as she could remember, Blue's mother always seemed to tell her to learn how to defend herself. She would go on and on about how there are people in the world who would do anything to hurt people like her. So after a little convincing, her father put her in some martial arts lessons.

The Thornhill didn't have time to reply though as the doors swung open. At this, Sensei Parker placed a welcoming grin on his face. From across the room, Harry sent her a confused glance which she shrugged off.

Wednesday walked through the dojo as eyes of the class followed her until she reached the Sensei. "I've been expecting you Miss Addams, I'm Sensei Parker. Something tells me you'll do great at this." Sensei beamed, sticking his hand out to shake.

"Hello, Sensei." Wednesday hesitated before reluctantly shaking his hand. "I would like to be challenged."

Blue squinted her eyes at the Addams girl. Out of all extracurricular activities, Wednesday was considering martial arts? She couldn't lie and say Wednesday didn't look good in her all black Gi. She looked...hot.

Sensei chuckled at her words and lifted his arms up in a showman manner. "Give her what you got, Miss Thornhill."

Blue let out a small sigh before the pair quickly Rei. Once Sensei gave them the go ahead to start, the two circled one and other, playing defence.

"I need your help." Wednesday grumbled, just loud enough for the girl across her to hear.

Blue raised and eyebrow and struck forward, grabbing Wednesday's arm and firmly holding it behind her back. "Thought you didn't need anyone's help." She let out a dry laugh, remembering last night's discussion.

Wednesday clenched her jaw before striking her leg, causing Blue to hiss in pain as they now swapped positions. "I don't. I simply want it." She remarked, pressing her arm against her back hard.

The next few seconds proceeded to be Blue breaking out of the position and the two attacking and defending each other.

The tension was thick.

"Apologise and I think about it." Blue commented, in the middle of the immense fighting.

Wednesday scoffed slightly and dodged the strikes Blue was attempting. "Once your head hits the ground."

Blue wanting to end this quickly, Roundhouse kicked her, catching Wednesday off guard, causing her to fall onto the mat. The students watch it all clapped, entertained by the intense fight.

The ginger girl was however still not finished. She straddled Wednesday's waist and placed her hands above her head, making it impossible for her to make any sudden moves.

"Okay, that's enough, Blue." Sensei told her, not too sure what was going to happen next.

Blue however ignored his pathetic attempt and stayed staring at Wednesday. "Say it."

The dark haired girl stared at her in shock. She didn't expect any of this to happen. She wanted to release out of her grip, but she couldn't.

When nothing came out of the other girls mouth, Blue grunted and repeated herself, this time raising her voice. "Say it!"

"Blue!" Sensei started making his way towards the two teenaged girls, feeling rage bubble inside him.

Wednesday's heart continued to quicken as it had been since she first hit the ground. "I'm sorry." Normally that would be such a disgusting difficult chore but quite frankly, Wednesday didn't care. She just wanted the girl to get off of her.

Blue finally stood up as Sensei crossed his arms, sending her a look full of rage. "Both of you head to the locker room and get changed!" He pointed in the direction of the locker rooms and both girls do as instructed.

Once they both made it to the locker room Wednesday pushed Blue against one of the lockers. "What was that?"

A small smirk found its way on Blue's mouth. "I wanted you to apologise." She shrugged.

Wednesday huffed before walking away from the girl and heading over to the locker she placed her things. "Don't do it again unless you want to lose your eyesight."

Then there was a brief silence before Blue asked a question she probably should've asked a long time ago. "What do you need my help with?"

"I want answers on that symbol." She stated as both their backs were turned, in respect of privacy.

"Drop it." Blue let out the words in a half term.

Wednesday didn't seem to press too much after that. She was going to find out either way but she didn't want to deal with the emotional turmoil she would go through about it for whatever reason. "I'm going to sneak into Rowan's dorm to find answers. I need a lookout."

Blue pursed her lips together. She knew for a fact Wednesday didn't need a lookout. After all she had previously said she 'simply wanted it'.

In all honesty, even though she knows Wednesday would never admit it, the fact she wanted her help made her heart warm. Hell, she even felt butterflies erupt.

"I'll help you," What was the harm in her helping? "When do you wanna go?" She smoothened her clothes when she finally finished changing.

"Now." Wednesday pulled her by her hand and lead her straight to the boys' dorm.

"Ow! Wednesday that hurts!"

"Man up."

JAYDA TALKS SHIT!
they're so gay it makes me laugh

anyways i planned what happens at the end and stuff but its just random chapters in the middle like this one that are a bit ew so my bad guys