"I'm not sick"

TheClever_Sheep   

Wednesdays POV:

It was my writing time, I felt a little weird but I pushed past it.  

I spotted Enid in the corner of my eye. I sniffled a bit and turned around to face the blonde.

"Are you okay?" Enid said, walking to my side of the room.

"I'm fine." I sniffed again, wiping my nose on my sleeve and returning my sight to the typewriter.

"Are you sick, Wens?" Enid worries.

"No." I deny, not removing my eyes off the typewriter.

"Wednesday, are you sick." She repeated, clasping the back of my chair.

I didn't want to admit I was sick so I just ignored her.

"Wednesday!" Enid shouted.

"I'm not sick." I sighed softly, removing my hands from the keys.

"Prove it." Enid crosses her arms and firmly plants her hips, making a power pose.

"I don't need to prove anything to you." I argued back.

"Wednesday you're sick, let me take care of you.." Enid demanded, grabbing my arms and pulling me off the chair.

"Enid I-"

"Just- Let me, please." She begged, moving her hands to mine.

I stared into her electric blue eyes "Fine." I gave in, relaxing my shoulder muscles.

"Yay!" The girl exclaimed, taking my hands and bringing me to her bed.

"I hate this." I muttered.

Sitting down on her extremely colorful bed, She sat on her chair and searched through her drawers.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, as my girlfriend kept digging through her drawers.

"Thermometer!" She smiled swiftly.

"Oh."

Enid grabbed the Thermometer out of her bottom desk drawer.

"Do you seriously have that sitting in your desk."

"Mhm, you never know when you need to take care of your spooky girlfriend." Enid giggles, holding up the Thermometer.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

Looking around the room, my face was hot and I hated being sick.

Being sick is my greatest pain.

It shows weakness, I hate weakness.

I hate many things, I dont hate Enid though.. shes freakishly happy and nice for no reason.

I thought I was the weird one, ugh.. Why do I like her so much?

"Wednesday?" Enid said, waving in my face.

I directed my attention to Enid "Yes?" my hands clasped together, sitting in my lap.

"Open your mouth!~" She smiled, holding my connected hands.

"Mmh." I mumbled, opening my mouth just enough for her to stick the Thermometer in.

"There!" My girlfriend exclaimed.

"Damn, Wednesday.. you have a fever of 102, thats high!" She worries, looking at the medical device.

"Its really not that bad." I raised my body from the bed.

Enid grabbed my arm and threw my back down.

"No, you are sick.. you need to rest, now take off your shoes are lay down." The girl demanded.

I stared up at her, searching her eyes deeply.

"Fine.." I gave in once more, taking my shoes off.

She looked at me a gave me a quick grin "I would kiss you but I dont wanna get sick."

I was already showing weakness, god..

I brought my legs up and sat crisscross on her bed "Why can't I just sleep in my bed."

"Just sleep, Wednesday."

I let out a small breath and layed down, I guess being taken care of wasnt that bad.. Im never getting sick again.

(SORRY IF THIS WAS BAD, ITS MY FIRST TIME TRYING TO WRITE ONESHOTS OTHER THEN MY SUPERCORP FICS, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I KNOW THEIR PERSONALITIES ARE A LITTLE DIFFERENT BUT WHATEVER)