"Dreams"

Wednesdays POV:

(SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SO HERES JUST A QUICK THING I THOUGHT OF ITS NOT REALLY CREATIVE BUT YEAH)

11:42

I turn the lights off, my roommate already passed out across the room on her bed.

It seems she was reading a book and just ended up falling asleep.. pathetic.

I shrugged it off and slid underneath my blanket.

Enid snored softly as I closed my eyes.

...

"Where am I?" I question to myself, looking around some colorful bedroom.

I search around a bit before footsteps get closer.

"Okayy- So mean girls right? I'm not watching a horror movie love." A  voice spoke behind me, I turn around, facing.. Enid?

"Did you say love?" 

"Mhm?.. Babe are you okay.." Enid says walking towards me.

My eyes widened, 'Babe'.. I- I don't know how to respond to that. Is this a dream?

"Uh, yeah I'm fine." I spoke, dreading my voice.

"Alright, Wens." She smiled, grabbing her phone off the table.

Is this Enid's room?

Am I in a dream?

If I was.. why the fuck am I dreaming about Enid?

and why is she calling me pet names? gross.

I tilted my head slightly, Enid was burried in her phone so I didn't bother to ask.

"Wednesday?"

Hm..

I turned to face Enid, "We're dating, right?" I was trying to hide the fact I had no clue what was happening and why Enid is calling me 'love' and 'babe'.

"Mm.. yeah. Why?"

"Making sure."

Well, I know I'm having an extremely weird dream.

I stood up, walking towards the door.

"Where are you going, Wens?" Enid asked, standing up.

"Uhh, exploring?" I quickly made up.

"Cool, have fun." She grinned, giving me a kiss on the cheek and sitting back down.

. . .

Wh- 

It was like my brain froze.

Did she just kiss me?

I quickly opened the door and rushed out.

Why is my face so warm?

I felt the world disappear around me and I woke up.

"Wow, you look like you had a nightmare." Enid laughs, throwing her stuffed animal at me to snap me back to reality.

What the hell is happening, what is Enid doing to me.. I need to get out of here.

I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom to quickly fix my hair.