"Your family"

(Im working on pt 2 of dreams, but I thought since i've been keeping you waiting I should just publish this one. IT WILL BE OUT SOON IM JUST KIND OF BUSY AT THE MOMENT. Enjoy!)

I saw this in a book similar to this but I forgot the name, If I find out Ill give it to you but for now.. READ. /j ily guys AND TY FOR 4k READS<33

Wednesdays POV:

I dropped my bag to the ground, I didn't need or want to see my parents but of course I was forced to.

My attention was drawn to my girlfriend sitting on her bed, not packing her stuff.

"Enid?" I walked over to her and sat down on the end of her bed.

"Yeah?" She said with a hint of sadness.

"You aren't packing.. are you going home for the weekend?"

Enid shook her head and lowered it slightly.

"You still haven't made up with your mother, hm."

She let out a soft sigh and turned to me.

"She doesn't approve of me and you, anddd she's still going on about me not being good enough or some shit I wasn't paying attention.." Enid paused for a minute to suppress any emotions from spilling out. "She's kinda homophobic and doesn't think Women should love Women, I don't want to deal with her bitching all weekend."

"Just come with me then, your mom is a bigot jerk. You are better then her, Darling."

I mean I wasn't built for comforting but I basically signed up for this when I fell in love with a werewolf.. a cute werewolf.

"Really? Would your parents be okay with that, Willa?" Enid spoke, her eyes lit up like a child on christmas day.

I cringed at the nickname she gave me "They're extremely fond of you , now get packed my parents are going to be here in an hour."

I stood up from her bed and looked and Enid slightly.

She grinned and hugged me tight.

"Thank you, Wednesday! You are literally the best girlfriend." She jumped up in excitement and kissed my cheek before running to her dresser.

I stood still for a moment processing what just happened. My face was warm and I hid a faint smile, grabbing my bag off the ground and sitting on my bed.

An hour passed and my family had arrived, pugsley and enid were talking and me and my parents were catching up on everything.

"Are we going now?" My dad said turning to my mom who nodded slightly.

"Enid is coming." I stood up and turned to Enid.

"Oh? What about her parents?" My mom asked looking at Enid, who seemed nervous.

"She's not going, she's coming with us. it's not a request, mother." 

My mother smiled "Okay , Wednesday." 

She didn't know about me and Enid yet so I felt as this was the perfect time to tell my parents.

"Mother, Father.. Pugsley. I did find love." 

"My little deathtrap is growing up!" My father stepped closer for a hug but I stepped away "Oh, Wednesday! and who is this love of yours?" My mother squealed with happiness.

I looked at Enid, she had a soft loving expression on her face which was.. uh.

I looked back at my mother and father, pugsley was clueless and talking with thing so I didn't bother.

My mother's smile grew bigger and my dad was more surprised.

"You love me!~" Enid jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Enid, I will smother you if you don't get off." I didn't want her too but my parents were staring, desperate to jump on her.

"Nope, you loooveee me." She teased.

I blushed softly and removed her from me.

"Its time to go, hm." My father spoke, I grabbed my bag and turned to the door.

Enid's mother was standing there "Enid, lets go."

Enid shook her head "No, mom. I'm not going with you."

"Don't be stupid, Enid." Esther said, walking closer to her before my mother stepped in.

"Mrs.Sinclair, I expect you to be heading out now.. she said she is not going with you."

Her mother mumbled something I couldn't catch but it seemed like Enid did from the look on her face.

"Lets go now." 

I turned to Enid, she had that same soft loving look but also a hatred and disappointing look.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to her as her eyes lit up.

"I'll be fine, thank you Wednesday." She smiled slightly and grabbed her bag.

I put my hand on her back and walked her out before removing it and taking her hand.

(this was so bad I cant believe im actually posting it.)