Chapter.4

Over and out:

I grabbed Jungkook by the arm and practically dragged him out of the room.

"You're right.. I think seven hybrids is enough.." I said pausing briefly at the women who had interrupted my bid seconds prior.

She only huffed and sent me a flat glare, while I motioned the other six to follow me and Jungkook out. My grip not loosening but not enough to hurt the muscle boy.

Once we all made it safely outside and I had checked to make sure that no one had followed us out, I glanced at my watch.

[3:48am]

"Ok, ok.." I sighed in relief, hunching over for a second to calm down as I recollected myself. "I'll have my driver come and pick us up. He should be here in a few minutes..."

I smoothed my dress a bit, eyes never straying from the clock. If my driver was late, we would have to make a run for it and hide out while the raid took place. No one was supposed to know I was here except Chan, and the rest of his crew.

"What's happening..?" I heard Jungkook ask, directed at one of the others. Before someone could explain anything that had taken place to him, the limo pulled in.

My driver held the door open for all eight of us as we climbed inside.
"We'll have to stay at a hotel tonight, then head to the house tomorrow."

I began explaining, letting Chan know I'd already left.

{Chan} 3:52am Y/N..? Cutting it close aren't we? :p

I rolled my eyes at the message.At least I made it out in one piece.. He acted like my annoying older brother even in these situations.

"Do all of you want your own room for tonight-" I didn't even get the chance to finish my question when I was interrupted by the peacock.

"No!-" a hand was quickly placed over his mouth. The wolf telling him to be respectful.

I shook my head, "You don't have to be scared to talk anymore." I said with a quieter, softer tone than I'd used at all tonight.

"What he means is we can all share a room." Namjoon explained. I nodded.

"Alright, you six can relax for the night. I'll have room service brought up" I typed away on my phone, getting plans ready for a smooth rest of the night.

"Six?" The panther; Yoongi- I remembered, questioned.
"He needs to be checked out at the hospital. His eye is swollen shut and that.. monster.... kicked him so hard I want to know if his ribs are alright." I pointed to the beat up and bloodied hybrid.

He was sat the furthest from me, and had yet to talk at all. "Can we stay with him..?" Jimin asked.

I rolled my eyes, already knowing I wouldn't be able to deny the fox. This stupid Jimin effect he had over me already.

"Two of you can come. I don't want too much attention."

I watched as the seven eyed each other before quietly whispering, discussing who would go.

"Yoongi and Taehyung will go with you and Jin if that's alright.." Hoseok stated, although he ended it as if asking for validation.
I nodded to him. Accepting the choice.

Soon enough they were all droppped off at the hotel, a room service order was placed and I was driving my van with Yoongi, Taehyung and Jin, to the nearest hospital for emergency care.

"Follow me and stay close. This is a hybrid friendly facility so if you have any issues, please tell me immediately." I explained as we all got out of the car.

Taehyung was helping Jin slightly with his walking, practically holding half of his body weight up while I walked ahead of them, hurrying in to inform the hospital staff of the situation.

Yoongi walked beside Jin, eyes flickering over his form worriedly, before roaming over to me in deep concentration.

{4:21am} this was going to be a long day ahead... all of our sleep schedules are going to be suffering for weeks. I could already feel it in my bones.