Chapter.6

The Explanation:

   Y/n decided it was better to get some sleep than ponder about the few percent of hybrids they hadn't tracked down yet.
Chan would get them, he always did so there was no point in worrying over it too much.

She took a deep breath to calm herself down, and tried to doze off to sleep. Praying to whoever would listen that her choices so far, wouldn't come back to bite her in the ass.

It was around 3:50 when she finally woke up, quickly rushing to put on some clothes and knock on the boys door.

"Hello guys," she greeted, stepping slightly into the room and closing the door behind her after Namjoon unlocked it for her.

She was careful not to overstep inside, and chose to stick just in front of the door. Knowing they still didn't have much of a basis to trust her, she hoped it'd help ease at least some of their anxieties.

"Have you guys had a chance to sleep and bit more? And order some food as well?"

Everyone was awake. Jungkook, Jin, Hoseok, and Taehyung sitting up on the bed, ears pointing up and clearly alert and uncomfortable.

Namjoon stood just in front of Y/n, acting almost like a barrier between her and the rest of the guys.
And Yoongi and Jimin stood off to the side, both leaning onto the same wall.

"We slept a bit. Some more than others." Namjoon replied, shrugging his shoulder and choosing not to elaborate anymore.

Y/n sighed to herself and nodded, of course they didn't sleep much. A lot has just happened, she probably wouldn't have slept at all if she was in their position.

"Anyway," she clapped her hands together, startling some of the hybrids by the sudden sound.
"Let's order some food while I explain everything, and then we can head to the house while we wait for updates."

"Updates? About what?" Yoongi was very blunt, his ears drawn back and his tail whipping back and forth constantly, as if he was starring at Y/n like his prey.

"The organization, I think I mentioned it to some of you the other day." She started to explain.

"I don't work for them often, Chan, someone you guys will be able to meet later, asked for help infiltrating this auction. It's the first one I've been too."

Jimin let out what sounded between a snort, and a snicker. "obviously.." he mumbled under his breath, remembering the way Y/n stuck out like a sore thumb when she bought him. He was genuinely surprised she wasn't caught.

She continued anyway, "My task was supposed to be to buy two or three hybrids, to keep my cover and plant trackers into everyone else's pockets." She sighed a bit,pinching her fingers on the bridge of her nose.

"But because of the circumstances as you're aware there's seven of you." She refrained from saying she bought the seven of them. They weren't hers, they were their own hybrids the moment those people took her money.

"You sound happy." Yoongi snipped. Whereas the hybrids on the bed were more scared of Y/n and what was to happen, Yoongi felt a form of confidence he hadn't felt in a while.

He hadn't noticed any bodyguards, or anyone with Y/n since they got back to the hotel. Worst came to worst, he was sure him alone could knock her out and get the rest of them someplace safe.

"The organization is going to ask questions. I blew through all of the funds they gave me, plus my own backup stash." She explained. The organization was ruthless.
With so many tricks up their sleeves, Y/n didn't often know if she was even playing the same game as them.