Chapter.5

The Hospital:

  Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung all were quiet while they waited for the doctor to come.
  Jin sat on the bed with Taehyung beside him, while Yoongi opted to sit on the chair just to the left.

  Y/n remained standing, looking over the three hybrids with furrowed brows and worry etched onto her face.
  She took notice on how skinny the three men looked and although they seemed strong and well built, she knew they were definitely underweight and doubted they'd ever really eaten well.

  The only reason they weren't skin and bones like some of the other hybrids she had seen at the auction was no doubt because they were so popular. The auctioneers had to keep them somewhat presentable.

"I'd like you two to get checked out as well." Y/n stated, half regretting not dragging all of the hybrids along.
Initially being scared that they'd draw too much attention, she didn't even realize that the others had bruises littering their exposed arms and legs.

  Who's idea was it to make every hybrid dress in a tank top and shorts... Y/n wondered. Annoyed by the dirty clothing covering them.

"No." Yoongi stated bluntly. He didn't want to see a doctor, he didn't even want to be in a hospital.
  The only reason he didn't fight the others who volunteered him to go with Jin, was because he knew it was the safest option.

Namjoon being the alpha of the pack would need to stay with the others, make sure they were safe. Jungkook was the youngest and peacock hybrids were too rare for him to be out in public often.

Hoseok, and Jimin could've volunteered in Taehyungs place but both were tired, and had been around Y/n the longest.
They needed a small break from the human to get their heads straight. Yes, she saved all of them, but Namjoon was strict with the two that they shouldn't feel indebted.
  They still didn't know what she planned to do with them, or if she ever planned on keeping them together.

"I'm sorry, but you need to be checked out. Is there an easy way for me to get you to agree?" Y/n asked, cutting to the chase.

   There was no point in beating around the bush. She wouldn't force them to do it, but she wasn't going to stop pestering until they agreed. Their health was now her responsibility, until they chose to leave her and live their own lives freely.

"... get me a blanket and I'll do it.." Taehyung muttered. He was shivering slightly, and didn't mind seeing a doctor.
  As long as the other two could stay with him he couldn't care less. He didn't imagine it would be worse than the ones who were constantly shoving pills down their throats, or needles in their arms between auctions.

   If anything, this seemed like it wouldn't be as painful. They weren't strapped down for starters, and Y/n had mentioned the hospital was hybrid friendly. Whatever that meant.

Y/n's eyes widened, immediately asking the nurse for three warm blankets.
"Sorry, I didn't even notice you shaking.."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Since you're bribing us then, I'd like to request a favour."
  His eyes met Y/n's and refused to look away in challenge. Taking note of every little action she did, logging it into his skull, and saving the information for later.

"What's the favour?" She knew these type of games. The organization did them all the time.

What she didn't know, was what type of player Yoongi was. Was he the type to make her do something degrading? The type to blackmail? Or the type to hold it above her head until he had no choice but to use it.

He shrugged, taking the warm blanket from Jin once the nurse returned and, like the other two wrapped it around him.
  Taehyung snuggled into it immediately. The warmth and clean air something he took a moment to bask in.