𝐓𝐞𝐧 - food santa claus

You went to the place Hiori told you to go, but you somehow ended up in front of the... fitting room?

You sweat dropped as you knocked on the door, hoping there was no one inside. 'Who tf trains inside a fitting room', just when you were about to walk away the door opened, revealing none other than Raichi... you deadpanned, you weren't in the mood to argue with a Pokémon at 8 AM, maybe later but not now.

"YO WHAT THE FU-"

"DON'T SHOUT" You interrupted him... by shouting...

"YOU'RE LITERALLY YELLING AT ME BITCH" Jingle bells argued back, and dang he was right.

"My best friend Ego favors me so it's okay if I shout, anyways where are you heading to, Raichu?" You asked, hoping his destination was where all the other guys were training at.

"Weird people will always favor weird people and why should I tell you, Santa Claus?" Did he say that because of the bag full of snacks I was carrying?

"YOU MF I'M LITERALLY CARRYING 20 KILOS OF FOOD SUPPLIES FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS' SORRY ASS. BE GRATEFUL." You wanted to kick his nuts so bad, but you're an educated and nice person so you decided to let him live one more day.

"Just take this and go, I'll follow you, dumbass" Handing him a bag of Takis, you swore you saw his eyes brighten a little bit.

"Yeah yeah anyways ... let's get going. AND DON'T THINK I'M DOING THIS FOR THE TAKIS"

"Oh, so you're doing this for me then? Wow I didn't know you were so kind!!" Teasing Raichi is actually one of the funniest things ever.

"EW SHUT UP" He exclaimed before leaving, of course you followed him.

—————————————————————

You two arrived to the stadium, why couldn't Hiori just say "I'll be waiting for you in the stadium" was it that difficult?

Raichi entered first, and Isagi immediately went to greet him, 'AWW HE'S SO POLITE!' You really wanted to drop the bag and hug him.

(HE'S SO HUGGABLE BRO SJDBEJXBKABX)

"Fwuck off" Raichi replied with his mouth full of Takis, before munching the snack.

"Sup" You finally entered the place with the intention of hugging every single person in the stadium.

Everyone's eyes turned to you, and the stadium was filled with silence, the only audible thing was the sound of Raichi eating Takis.

"..." 'Bro why is everyone so quiet, I thought they'd jump on me the second I entered their vision range'

"Oh! There you are Y/N! Why are you carrying that? I thought you left the bag of plates in Ego's room" Hiori was the first one to approach you, luckily he made the ambient a little bit less awkward.

"HIORINNNN LOOK I GOT YOUR FAVORITE BLUEBERRY GUMMIES! I wanted to give them to you before but I forgot" You said as you searched for his sweets in your big ahh bag.

"Here!" You exclaimed as you gave him the gummies, you could see the happiness in his eyes. When was the last time he ate these with you? Months ago, before he became a fellow prisoner.

He smiled "Let's eat them together as we used to do!"

"... I LOVE YOU I'M DEFINITELY TAKING YOU HOME WITH ME" You cried as you clung onto him like an annoying tick, only that he didn't find you annoying at all.