𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 - victory

"EEP?! Buratsuta-san?!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, COACH?!"

"I BELIEVE I TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAD TO WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!"

'Nahh he mad...' You listened in as you pressed that cute little record button you had on your phone, just in case you need to blackmail them... I mean help them remember their words, yes!

The coach tried his best to calm the gnome-built man down but nothing seemed to work.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO..."

"JUST CRUSH BLUE LOCK." Bro was FUMINGGG

The hall was echoing with his words, this was a pretty creepy sight but at least you got some delicious blackmailing material, yum yum!

'Oh no I gotta go' You stayed quiet for once in your life as you slowly made your way back to the stadium, or at least you tried to...

"Yooo isn't it Y/N?"

You froze, that sounded like Shidou's voice. You turned around hoping it wasn't the pink bitch, but surprise! It was him...

'Why you out of everyone-'

He was about to open that mouth of his again, thankfully you were able to stop him before he fucking shouted something dumb.

"Shhh." You covered his mouth with your hand and dragged him out of that echoing hall.

"HEY! What was that for"

"Did you want the president to see us spying on them?"

"No- wait does that mean you got blackmailing material...?"

"You're the smartest roach I've ever met!"

"Tsk, I don't get why you're so salty!"

"Maybe because... YOU FUCKING LEFT FOR SAE."

"YO, YOU AIN'T GOT NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ME!"

"IT'S SAE AFTER ALL, DO YOU GET IT?!" He added, trying to find a good argument.

A sight escaped from your lips as you rubbed your temples, ... would you have done it too...? Maybe... but the thing is that you didn't (get the chance to do so).

"Right I don't understand why I'm upset, we're winning anyways!" You grinned at the fact that Blue Lock's actually on the lead right now.

"I hate to say this but naturally, have you seen my shitty team?"

"Come on, they're not thaaaaaat bad"

"If Sae dislikes them then I do too" You sweat dropped at his relatable- I mean dumb statement.

"AND THAT ACE HE'S SO ANNOYING I'M SURE HE'S A FAILED ABORTION."

"pfft- HAHAHA" You couldn't help but to laugh, he's beefing with everyone at this point.

"That little shit is crying in the locker right now, I got second hand embarrassment just by looking at him"

"Man that's actually sad... do you have a pic or something?"

"YES BRO I MADE A STICKER OF HIM CRYING, YOU CAN EVEN SEE HIS SNOT"

"Ewwwwwwww. I'll kill you if you ever do that to me." You threatened.

"Yes ma'am." You didn't expect him to react to your threat but this meant that you actually had a little bit of control over him. Good.

"Also, send me the blackmail video"