𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

—————————————————————

 My honest reaction after disappearing from the surface of this planet for the 1937927390194th time —————————————————————

—————————————————————

Ahhhh what a beautiful weather, perfect for a big celebration after a life-changing victory for our sweaty dudes! The only issue was... your mom, no I mean literally. YOUR MOM.

"Mom, I told you I will be fineeee, it's just for a night!" You exclaimed while fighting for your life.

"But N/NNNNN! Do you even love your mom?!"

'Light work, no reaction'

"MOM WHAT'S THAT QUESTION, OF COURSE I DO!"

"THEN WHY IS MY BABY LEAVING ME!"

'Light work, no reaction'

"But I'm not..."

A heavy sigh escaped from your lips after realizing that your mom was now literally stuck to you like a wild koala.

'Light work, no reaction'

Mama bear's grip's so damn strong it seemed like she had poured glue all over herself before jumping on you. You felt your chest get crushed by the arms of your extremely loving mother, you could compare it to an implosion. (Y/N's in her submarine era/hj)

'Ohh okay it's got a little kick-'

"Mo...mom... I can't. breathe-"

A certain group of stinky musty commented about the current situation while others just watched you struggle getting away from your mother's John Cena grasp.

"Yoooo... what's wrong with the L/N people" Karasu asked with a concerned expression on his face.

"It looks like a cute thing to me, her mom is just worried tho" Yukimiya expressed as Kurona and a few others just nodded.

"Yeah she's just looking out for her" Chigiri added since his mom could be like that too...

"Mrs. L/N is quite attached to Y/N, they've been stuck with each other since she was a baby" Hiori informed so Karasu would shut the fuck up for once and stop judging"

"Wow we definitely didn't know that she was stubborn! PROVIDE SOME USEFUL INFORMATION" Jingle bells always gotta be there to ruin the mood.

"Just shut up already" It was quite surprising to see Niko actually giving a shit and butting in into random conversations in order to tell someone to stop talking but alright, I'll buy it 😋

"HUH?! What did you say you discord mod looking ass?-"

"OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH YOU TWO" The situation would've escalated even more if it wasn't for Isagi who calmed down the situation.