𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Here's the chapter you guys can resurrect now 🥳

—————————————————————
Y/N's age: 7
Hiori's age: 7
—————————————————————

Your head rested on your crossed arms as you kept your eyes fixated on the window.

You had always been curious about the house next door, they never looked like an united family, the married couple, despite having the most kind hearted son they didn't seem to appreciate him for being... himself.

Seeing the neighbor's kid open the door, you got up as fast as possible before running down the stairs.

You were already dressed and prepared, you've been observing him for a few days now, after some failed attempts to get to know him more.

"I'm leaving now mom!"

"Be careful N/N! Stay around the neighborhood, okay?"

"Okay!"

...

"..."

You quietly followed him as he set his way to the football field when he suddenly quickened his steps, of course he noticed you.

'Ugh... I must've scared him...' You mentally scolded yourself before going after him again.

Your legs were sore at this point. Who knew this kid had so much energy? You took your eyes off of him for one second to rest a little bit and he was already gone...

You gasped. 'NO WAY!'

'Should I give up...? No, there's definitely something wrong with him, he always looks tired...'

Forcing your muscles to continue, you walked through the path to the field he always went to, until you caught a glimpse of his cyan colored hair.

'Nah he's running again...' Your soul was about to leave your body.

'Okay one last sprint, GO!' You mentally screamed before chasing the poor boy.

You both ran around the neighborhood for a while until he finally decided to confront his chaser.

"HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOI- huh?"
He blinked in confusion at the sight of his breathlessly neighbor.

"FINALLY! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO KEEP UP WITH YOU?!" You tried to argue while you panted.

"O-oh sorry... I thought you were a creep, I mean you are-" He had a point tho.

"Rude."

"I just wanted to get to know you..." You added.

"I apologize!!!" Polite since birth frfr.

"Hehe it's fine! Also, I'm sorry for chasing you around, you must've been scared" You sweat dropped, now that you think of it, it was indeed a very terrifying situation.

"Please don't do it again"

You looked at him, he was panting too, with a little bit of sweat on his forehead.