Ten.

Louis awoke the next morning with a sore bum, his face pressed into the pillow and Harry's side vacated. He whined quietly, staying in his splayed-out position for a bit longer before standing, pulling on one of Harry's tee shirts. He was quiet and careful as he padded from the room, and slightly fearful. He had no clue at all how Harry would act, even though Harry was sweet afterwards all that had occurred the night before.

He silently padded down the stairs, and entered the kitchen where Harry stood at the stove, pouring something into the pan. He slowly stepped closer, eyes widening when Harry turned around. He smiled sweetly, leaning in to press a kiss to Louis's forehead. "Good morning, baby." He told him gently, Louis relaxing at he gentle touch. "How does your bum feel?"

Louis bit his lip, "Hurts still," he said quietly, watching Harry frown a bit, as if feeling guilty, which he was feeling very much.

"I'm so sorry, baby." Harry told him, kissing his forehead once more. "How about after we eat breakfast, we go upstairs and take a bath together? Put some more cream on? Would you like that, lovely?" He asked gently, and at Louis's nod, Harry smiled. "Okay. Good."

They soon ate breakfast, which consisted of crepes with sliced bananas atop them, and Louis was led upstairs, Harry running him a bath. He knew that he couldn't just coddle Louis all up nicely and hope for him to forgive him, but he knew it would help. He would make his boy feel better. He helped Louis out of the big tee shirt before stripping himself, climbing into the tub before having Louis climb in as well, settling between his legs. His hands settled on his stomach, and he held him close.

"What happened at work that made you so mad yesterday?" Louis asked after a moment, eyes closing as he shifted to rest his head on Harry's shoulder. Harry sighed, his own eyes closing as he rested his head on the wall by the tub.

"A big company from America ended our merger, and that'll cause my company to lose a lot of sales and revenue." He said quietly, fingers trailing over Louis's skin gently and making invisible shapes beneath the water.

"No wonder you were so mad," Louis said quietly, one hand slowly tangling with Harry's.

"Yeah, but there was still no reason at all to hurt you. I'm not being a good Dom," Harry told him, pressing his lips to the top of Louis's head. "I'm sorry."

It was quiet for a few moments, the two just sitting together quietly in the bath. Louis soon shifted, moving to where he was facing Harry, hands pressing to his chest. "It's okay," he said softly, giving him a little smile. "I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I forgive you." His voice was small, but it was sincere and sweet as he leaned closer, nuzzling his neck before kissing it.

"Baby..." Harry murmured in awe, his large hands pressing to Louis's lower back to hold his bare body against his own. He pressed his face back into his hair once again, just cradling the small boy close. He felt lucky to be able to hold the boy in his grasp.

Louis just smiled, "Daddy." He whispered, relaxed against Harry. They laid there a bit longer before washing up and climbing from the tub, Harry helping Louis. After drying him off and putting more cream on the slightly bruised skin of Louis's bum, he clothed him in a pair of briefs. "I have to work a bit, but after that, I'm all yours, alright, baby?"

Louis nodded, and Harry pressed a sweet kiss to his temple before beginning to make his way to his home office, dressed in a pair of sweats and a white teeshirt. Once again, louis dressed in one of Harry's shirts, typing at his phone to Niall to assure him that he was indeed okay and not dead in the gutter somewhere.

He kept himself busy with movies on the tv, curled up in a blanket on the couch. He looked up as Liam entered the room, carrying lunch for Louis. "Here you are, sir." He said, and Louis giggled. "Just call me Louis, Liam." He said, causing Liam to raise his eyebrows and smile. "Alrighty then. I brought you ham and cheese panini's," he said, setting the warm plate in Liam's lap. "Yell if you need me, okay?" He told him before turning on his heel and walking from the room as Louis began to eat the food he had brought.

By two, Louis was clonked out, sleeping softly on the couch and a bit of drool on his face. He was wrapped up in a duvet, head resting on the arm rest of the couch. Harry finished up with work at four, and smiled when he came down and saw Louis on the couch. He kneeled down beside the couch, pressing a kiss to Louis's forehead before beginning to gently run his fingers through the feathery hair. "Hi, baby." He murmured gently when Louis's eyes fluttered open, giving him a sweet smile. Louis yawned, eyes squeezing closed once more before he curled up a bit more.

"Hi, daddy." He mumbled, nuzzling into Harry's touch. "All done with work?" He asked, pretty eyes gazing up at Harry blearily.

"Yeah, baby doll. All done."

Louis beamed, and after a moment, he sat up. "Good. I missed you." He told him with a little giggle, eyes still a bit hazy with sleep.

Harry smiled, standing and helping Louis up as well. "I missed you too." He told, nothing much fondness in his gaze for the sweet little lad. He was honestly the epitome of sweetness. "Now, since I'm all yours, what shall we do?"

Louis hummed softly, grinning as he pressed his hands to Harry's cheeks and kissed his lips. "We should cuddle, daddy. Have some Harry and Louis time."

"Your wish is my command."

Their day was spend cuddling, and watching films. Louis couldn't have asked for anything more, and he was honestly so, so content being close to Harry like that. He felt comfortable around him, and that was great.

He fell asleep around ten, pressed to Harry's chest as Love Actually played in the background.

-

I FUCKING FINALLY DID THIS CHAPTER IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG

so I saw the boys on Sunday (7/26/15) and on Tuesday (7/28/15) and both were glorious, but especially #otrakansascity. I WAS SO LARRY AF AT MY SECOND CONCERT, I HAD A LARRY POSTER (he has loved you since you were 18) AND I EVEN GOT MY FACE PAINTED TO SAY LARRY.

I'm sorry this took a stupidly long time to update. It'll be my priority to update this story regularly now.

I love you guys, and thanks for putting up with a shitty author like me! Haha!

AND DRAG ME DOWN IS SO FUCKING GOOD KMS

and as you have probably noticed, I am now @magnifiquelouis, so yeah (:

Follow me on Twitter! Magnifiquelou

Anyways, see you guys soon!

All the love,
h.x