Twelve.

The moment Louis was tugged from the room by Harry, Niall glared after them, essentially being left with the handsome stranger whom held a smirk on his face as he watched the other male. He was slowly planning their slow deaths in his mind for causing his awkward situation with the handsome male. What a first impression, hm?

Niall finally turned just in time to meet Liam's gaze, causing his cheeks to flush quite darkly while the larger male stalked closer, about four or five inches taller than the blonde. "So you're Louis's mate?" He murmured, and Niall stepped back a few steps, avoiding his gaze once again.

"For a butler you're pretty cocky," Niall said daringly, even while being backed against the kitchen wall. Yet the very moment his back hit the wall, his heart began to pound in his chest, his blue eyes wide and cheeks dusted with a pretty pink. Essentially a pretty little twink, even if he had less curves than Louis. All bark and no bite.

"I've got a pretty cock in general," Liam murmured in Niall's ear, making the lad gasp softly in surprise. He tapped his chin for him to close his mouth, before finally pulling away. "So, Niall." He said, "Shall we begin dinner?" His words were completely nonchalant, but his eyes glimmered with mischief. And that unnerved Niall, and kinda turned him on if he was honest.

He just blinked before rolling his eyes a bit, stepping over to stand at the counter and began to chop vegetables, doing his best to extinguish his blush and calm his heartbeat. These few days were gonna be a bit difficult, and most likely very embarrassing. To be absolutely honest, he wasn't too prepared for that, nor was his heart.

-

While Niall and Liam were together in the kitchen, Louis and Harry were in Harry's bedroom, Louis sat in Harry's lap and cuddled against his chest. He was quite content, and quite trusting of the older man whom held him in his arms. "You're comfy. And warm," He whispered softly in his ear, brushing his lips over his cheek.

"'m glad for that." Harry murmured in response, a smile on his lips and his eyes crinkling. He found himself fortunate to have the little lad in his lap, even though he had no doubt that himself was undeniably attractive.

After a moment, he tipped Louis's head up and pressed a slow kiss to his lips, fingers slipping up his shirt to stroke at the warm and smooth skin that laid beneath his teeshirt. Louis just hummed contently into the kiss, kissing him back sweetly. Their kiss lasted for a moment until Harry pulled away, just as it was getting heated. At Louis's disappointed whine, he smiled. "You have company, princess." Was all he said, kissing Louis's lightly swollen lips once more.

"Mm, I guess." Louis whispered, smiling shyly when Harry kissed him again. He was soon moved from Harry's lap, the older man humming a slow tune. They descended the stairs about half an hour later, only to find Niall and Liam snogging, the larger man pressing him against the wall and his hand up his shirt. They pulled away though at Harry's amused cough, Niall flushing deeper as he licked his red lips.

"Snog later, dinner's going to burn." Harry said, an eyebrow raised as Liam turned to the stove, checking on the food. Louis in turn gaped at Niall, before grinning and making his way to him. "I didn't know you were the type to kiss on the first date," His words were purely teasing, a pout forming when Niall hit his arm.

"Shaddup!"

-

Dinner was finished without any other interruptions, surprisingly, and the table was set. Liam dished up the portions, and even sat at the table with the three. Everyone had different expressions on their faces, creating a strange atmosphere for dinner. Harry was amused, Louis was mischievous, Liam smug, and Niall deathly embarrassed. His blush hadn't faded since they were caught snogging, and he doubted anyone would let him live it down. But damn did he enjoy himself.

Louis soon cleared his throat, eating happily. "Liam, Ni, it's quite good," He said before adding "surprisingly" with a snicker, eyes crinkling as he did so. Harry watched his playful little sub with eyes full of his fondness. Liam watched with a certain amount of fondness himself as Niall threw his fork at Louis, causing Louis to blink before laughing and leaping up to tackle Niall from his chair. The two older man watched from their chairs, the two boys sitting on the floor laughing loudly.

Harry was so enamored by the way Louis laughed, his head tipped back and eyes crinkling, button nose scrunching up. Goodness, he was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. He cleared his throat a bit and Louis looked over at him, in such a good mood as he smiled so brightly at Harry. He stood and helped Niall up before bouncing back to his seat and continuing to eat. Harry met Liam's eyes, whom raised an eyebrow at the look in his eyes before shaking his head fondly. His best mate was so far gone for the tiny, pixie-like boy sitting next to him, and honestly, he could see himself possibly someday looking at the blonde next to him like that. It wasn't far of a stretch at all, the lad's laugh and the flush of his cheeks already holding him captive.

-

YAY HI GUYS, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. I UPDATED IN A DECENT AMOUNT OF TIME AND IM HAPPY AND IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD

Here's what you have missed in the life of h

•I GOT A TATTOO. IT SAYS "ALL THE LOVE" AND IT'S IN HARRY'S HANDWRITING. (I got it September 6th, I believe >:D
•My hair is a bit short and it's pinK. Yaaaaaaaaaas
•I got accepted into my goal college, which I shall be attending next year, in August of 2016. (I GRADUATE IN MAY GUYS)

GOOD NEWS. I plan to update every Wednesday because I have time to write in an afterschool program I'm in. Yay!

Anyways, see you next week! <3

I love every single one of you.

Don't forget to vote and comment x

ALL THE FOOKING LOVE,

H.x