Claimed: Cancelled

Hi, all!

I know it's been years since I updated, but after taking a couple years off wattpad I am back. I thought really hard and after some consideration, I believe it is best for me to end claimed here and cancel the rest of the story. I was so young when I was writing this, and it unnerves me to think about continuing it lol. I was considering if I should leave it up or delete it, but decided to keep the book up as so many people have found escape and enjoyed it. I'm so glad it was such a big hit. I enjoyed writing it when I was younger and I'm sad that it's ended.

This story was my first big break and my first story to really gain friction and make me feel like I was an actually good writer. Looking back, this really helped improve my life and how I felt. I just got wrapped up in graduating and going off to college and kinda just dropped off.

It hurts to be sure that it will no longer have a chance of continuation. This was my baby for so long, and it connected me with so many amazing people. I want to thank every single one of you that ever read, voted, or commented. It felt good to look back.

I do have a new story out that I began writing a few days ago after after my few years break from wattpad. Check it out if you'd like on my profile, The Little Prince. (It's a Larry 👀)

Again, I am truly sorry loves. I know how upset I would be if a story I loved was cancelled. I just didn't want to leave anyone hanging or anyone questioning.

Thank you, for everything.

All the love,
Heather :)