Prologue

🐍No one🐍
~20 years ago~
Bucky slammed the black haired beauty against his bed, deepening the heated kiss. The woman moaned into the kiss enjoy every second of it, grinding her body up into his. He met her only an hour ago at Tony's party and after a a few rounds of spin the bottle things got pretty heated.

"Fuck, what did Thor give us," Bucky asked aloud, not expecting an answer.

"Probably Asgardian Mead. He does love getting everyone drunk... myself included," the woman slurs in a breathy tone that nearly had him loose control.

"The first time since I've became a super soldier that's I'm this drunk."

"We can talk after you touch me," the woman purrs.

"As you wish, Doll~."

They were both beyond drunk and knew this was a bad idea but that was part of the fun.

~Time skip to the morning~

Loki woke up to a wicked hangover and a firm body pressed against his naked backside. He couldn't recognize the room outside of the fact that he was still in Stark Tower.

"By father's beard, I'm going to kill that oaf of a brother," he mumbles and he rolls over in bed...only to be greeted by a sleeping Bucky.

Memories flooded Loki's mind as the events of that night explained everything that he was missing.

"Oh no."

Not even a millisecond after those words left his mouth did the Winter Solider began to stir.

"Umm... good morning," Loki says nervously.

"..."

"..."

"What the actual fuck?!"

"I'll leave now."

"No, we need to talk about what happened. I'm sorry I taking advantage of you."

"We took advantage of each other. It's not your fault," Loki said and after a moment of awkward silence they talked.

And a few weeks later, Loki discovered he was pregnant.

~Time Skip nine months~

Bucky was staring down into the basket the Loki was holding out to him, tears running down her face. A baby was giggling up at him, he couldn't tell it's gender since five seconds earlier the infant was a boy.

"Please Barnes. I can't loose (Y/N) too," Loki weeped while still holding out her child.

"Loki, they'll need there mother. Stay here for a while and help me raise them," Bucky pleaded as he pick up the baby from the basket and bounces her gentle.

Loki stares at her baby and wanted nothing more that to raise her, since she was denied that chance with her other children. Bucky understood why Loki was so fearful, Frigga sent a letter to him about what Odin did to Loki's other children and what she wishes for her youngest grandchild.

"What if the Allfather finds out?"

"He won't, they'll have my name and learn magic from you and Strange. Our child will be protect by all of us," Bucky promise.

Loki agreed and together with the help of the Avengers and threatening Thor to keep quiet, they raised you the best they could.