3

🐍(Y/N)🐍

After the NRC introductions, Lightning strikes on the balcony and I groan in annoyance.

"I'm too sober the deal with that particular uncle," I growl which earns me a punch from Jack.

"You're underage," he says.

"No I'm not," I counter, " I'm 17 Asgardian years old which is over the legal drinking age.

"MY DEAR NIECE! YOU HAVE RETURNED HOME," Uncle Thor booms and I turn to Uncle Tony with pleading eyes.

"Sorry kiddo, Winter put a ban on your tab," Tony says and I snap my head to my dad.

"The betrayal... the disrespect," I gasp in horror.

It wasn't long before I was pulled in to a bone crushing hug.

"Yep, now I remember why Floyd isn't allowed to squeeze me during thunderstorm," I wheeze out sarcastically.

"Thor, you oaf! Put them down. You're crushing them." mom snaps and I was unceremoniously drop to the floor.

"Baby, are you alright? Did the normie break anything," Idia panicked as he helps me to my feet.

"Scanning vitals. Not significant damage was done to onee-chan," Ortho says and I can see Uncle Tony and Uncle Bruce's eye light up.

"Leave Ortho alone Uncle Tony or I will dress you up like a drunk ho- street preformer," I corrected myself when I remembered that three innocent beings are in this room with me and one of them is a child.

"Back to the lovers bit," Dad says becoming overprotective like usual.

"They treat me right, I'm treated like how you treat Auntie Sarah," I say loudly know full well what will follow.

"Bucky! I told you to stop hitting on my sister," Uncle Sam (the Falcon not America) growls and I had to swallow back a mischievous giggle.

"Princess," Vil says and I knew I was in trouble.

"Oh so when we call her Princess we wake up in a pool of jello, but when pretty boy says it it's fine," Uncle Clint whines and I roll my eyes at him.

"So my little serpent, while you're father and Wilson are bickering could you introduce me to this little one," my mom asks and I notice Cheka hiding behind Leona which is new.

"Cheka, it's alright. This is my mother, Loki. God of Mischief," I say as I reach out my hand to the young beast man.

"He's never this shy or quiet," Leona says as he picks up his nephew.

"I'm assuming he's my grandson," mom teases and I blush.

"Mother," I scolded but mom just laughs.

"I'll order us some food, anything for the kids," Tony asks.

"Pomefiore has a strict diet and Heartslabyul has rules to follow on meal and timing," I told him and Vil smiles at me and Riddle checks the time.

"So... Japanese?"

"That would be perfect," Vil say with a practice smile.

"Jamil can cook for us," Kalim volunteers but Bruce politely declined the offer which I'm thankful for.

"I believe our guests might need temporary living arrangements," mom stated and Tony smiles.

"Hey Friday."

"Yes," the AI replies making Malleus and the other students, except for Idia and Ortho, jump a foot in the air.

"Holy Seven! You created and AI and it WORKS?! I've been working on creating an AI for a year an a half," Idia says and Ortho was equally impressed.

"Order from that Japanese place I like, then show our guest to there room," Tony continues before turning his attention on Idia. "Mind if I pick your brain for a bit, Idia?"

"Don't steal my boyfriend or I'll steal Uncle Steve," I tease.

"I maybe Bi but I'm a married man, Mousetrap," Uncle Tony counters and I groan.

"Come on everyone, Friday probably put us all on my floor," I say leading everyone to the elevator. "And stop calling me that, Uncle Tony! That was one time!"

"Boys aren't allowed in your room," Dad call after me.

"You allowed Peter to invade my room. Don't be a hypocrite," I shot back as each dorm enters.

"We'll wait here and contact your families," Crowley says and I notice that Mom and Master Crewel talking a blush in both of there cheeks.

Friday stopped the elevator on my floor and announced each room but I quickly cast my comfort spell to replicate the dorm's bedrooms with each dorm member.

"Aunty, can I stay with you?" Cheka ask I can't help but smile at the child.

"Only if your uncle is ok with that," I reply and Cheka immediately looks at Leona with pleading eyes.

"Only for one night," Leona mutters sounding exhausted as he enters his shared room.

"Thanks mate," Ruggie says kissing my cheek gently before checking on the dorm king.

"Thank you, my love," Malleus whispers in my ear then softly kisses the top of my head.

"I'll see you all in thirty," I say to the remaining students before taking Cheka back downstairs.