𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. sweet dreams

THE CLOCK STRUCK ELEVEN and the sound of the secret door had flowed through the room. Lillith, Luis, and Milla all got in their places, candles lit everywhere around them. Lillith had held her hands out to her friends, letting them hold onto her as she turned them all invisible.

"No way." The group of three watched as all six invite recipients walked into the hidden room, looking around in astonishment.

"What is this place?" Ajax kept touching all the books, Kent having to get him away from it.

"That's not the question we should be asking. Does anyone know who brought us here?" The six shrugged their shoulders as Luis and Milla let go of the Sorin girls hands, becoming visible to the six. Milla had met eyes with Bianca and smiled, looking like lovestruck idiots. Luis had noticed the sixth recipient that Lillith wouldn't tell them about. Xavier Thorpe stood with his hands in his pockets, his hair ties back in a messy looking bun.

"You guys started the Nightshades again? This was you two?" Milla and Luis looked at each other as Lillith made herself visible, a smirk on her face as she pulled her headphones off of her ears. Xavier smiled at the sight of the girl.

"Welcome to the Nightshades."

..........

"Hey, Lillith." The girl walked down the hallway, her headphones on as she fiddled with the bracelet on her left wrist. The Sorin girl hadn't heard the boy calling her name from behind her so she didn't turn around. "Lillith." Xavier had caught up to the brunette, lightly tapping on her shoulder. Lillith turned around, seeing Xavier with a grin on his face. The girl smiled, pulling her headphones off and letting them sit around her neck.

"Oh, hi, Xavier." The boy watched as she used her thumb to turn the volume of her music down on her phone as her brown eyes looked up at him, like she was waiting for him to say something.

"Hey, there was something I really needed to tell you." The boy watched as she used her thumb to turn the volume of her music down on her phone as her brown eyes looked up at him, giving him all of her attention. "I was wondering if you wanted to come swimming with me tonight at the lake? I started talking to Ajax and Luis and they thought it was a good idea. They were going to ask the rest of the group but I thought I'd ask you." Lillith suddenly felt her cheeks heat up, her thoughts going quiet. "Lil?"

"Oh, uhm, yeah. That sounds fun. I'll be there." Xavier smiled, realizing he did that a lot when he was near Lillith, which wasn't a bad thing. "Hey, I actually have to get to class right now, but I'll see you later? What time should I be at the lake?" Xavier ran a hand through his hair as the girl began walking backwards slowly, waiting for an answer.

"Ten? Ten thirty? It doesn't matter, as long as you show up really." The Sorin girl nodded her head, keeping that in mind.

"Okay, then. I'll see you tonight, Xavier."

"See you tonight, Lil."

..........

"Did you tell her?" Ajax and Luis stood in the secret library, their arms crossed as Xavier walked down the stairs, groaning.

"No."Ajax and Luis looked at each other with, he can't be serious, looks on their faces before turning to him. "What was I supposed to do? Say, oh hey, I had a weird dream last night about me and you, but crazy thing, my dreams are real. They happen eventually, so something will happen between me and you, I just don't know when. You don't just say that!" Luis placed his hands in the air in surrender, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well, you have to tell her at some point. She has to know about the dream, Xavier. It involves her, doesn't it?" Xavier sighed at Ajax's question, nodding his head as he came to the conclusion that it was the right thing to do. The Thorpe boy just didn't want to tell her anything because he hoped it wouldn't change how she saw him. If it happened in his dream then it was going to happen, and he didn't want to do anything that would stop it from coming true.

"He doesn't want to tell her. He shouldn't have to. We can't force him to. They're his dreams, Ajax." Xavier looked at his new friend and nodded in thankfulness, getting a nod back. Ajax groaned, turning to Luis, who had his arms crossed over his chest, a stern look on his face.

"First, we were forcing him to tell her and now, you want to let him keep it a secret?" Luis looked at Ajax, the gorgon who looked very confused as he sighed. "This is too much, man. I'm going to go get high or something." The two boys watched the snake haired gorgon walk up the stairs and out the secret door.

"I know you've known her longer than I have, so, should I tell her? About the dream? Is that something she would want to know?" The Rivera boy thought for a moment, shaking his head, knowing exactly why the boy didn't want to tell her.

"No, I think you should let it play out on its own. Don't let a dream affect the outcome of what happens between you and her. I think she likes you, I mean, that's from what Milla tells me." Xavier grinned, shoving his hands in his pockets as he nodded his head.

"Good to hear. Well, I'll see you tonight. Thank you."

APOLLO SPEAKS
short chapter!!
will update soon