AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, my dear readers. It has been a long time ever since I updated here.

However, this story won't be continued on this platform for the reason that it was a paid story on the other platform.

If you are interested in continuing this story, please check it out in NOVA.

Thank you so much for your support. I love you all, and I promise to post a free story here in this platform if I have time.

I can't provide the link this time but you can search PENRELIEVER in Nova and all of my stories will pop-up.

SYNOPSIS OF MY OTHER STORIES IN NOVA

TITLE: UNDER THE REAPER'S GAZE
AUTHOR: PENRELIEVER
SYNOPSIS:

Have you heard of grim reapers?

They were in charge of sending souls to reincarnation, transporting them to the eighteenth layer of hell, and ripping the souls of sinners. They are the ones who conjure up death and harvest thousands of souls. Those were Yusef Percival's responsibilities as a grim reaper.

Grim reapers like him are neither evil nor good, and their strength has been enhanced beyond the natural limits of the human body. However, the underworld assigned him another mission: to keep an eye on the human for two months. No one knows why the top rank grim reaper was assigned to watch a mere woman with a two-month lifespan. Perhaps it was out of pity for the woman whose life had been devoured by a stowaway... Well, who knows?

However, during the two months he stayed with her, a bond was formed between the two of them. Unfortunately, her time had come to an end. Is he ready to send her to the underworld? Is it even legal for a grim reaper to tie a knot with a human?

~~~~

TITLE: HUNTER'S GAZE
AUTHOR: PENRELIEVER
SYNOPSIS:

Yurianah was a dragon that was betrayed by her so-called first human friends that she thought she could trust. Little by little, she noticed that these friends were secretly trying to get rid of  her possessions, however, she didn't mind it if they would rob some of her gems in her lair. But as time passed by, those three humans took advantage of her kindness. They ripped off her skins and scales to sell it to the black market. They robbed everything that they could rob, but Yurianah forgave them because they were the first friends that she made.

But then, they all beat her up, and try to kill her if Yurianah won't transform into a human form. Since she has gotten weaker because of their assault and put a force on her core  and transformed into a human form. It all didn't end with that, these so called friends of hers even gave her sleeping pills and secretly sold her to the black market and she indeed was a slave.

~~~~

TITLE: LADY WANTS DIVORCE
AUTHOR: PENRELIEVER
SYNOPSIS:

Emerie Draille is a hybrid vampire. She is reported to have purple eyes that lead to disaster. Her blood was laced with poison and toxin, capable of killing a person in the blink of an eye. Raphael, the Crown Prince, duped her into marrying him, leading her to seek a divorce because Raphael had 12 women whom he treats as his servants.

Her husband sent her to the Attenian as a present for Duke Kaleid, the infamous insane monster. Emerie was sent as a sacrifice. However, she would have assumed that because she was transported to the Attenian's mansion, she would be slain by the Duke, but it was the other way around. Instead of tainting his hand, he becomes so devoted to her that he refuses to let her go.

What sort of calamity would the two of them cause? Will they be able to overcome the trials that have been assigned to them? What about affection and love?