<< 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 >>

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
☆* •. °☀️+. ✧

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 4𝓉𝒽
1983
7:57 𝚊𝚖

☆* •. °☀️+. ✧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, sun shining through the curtains of his bedroom. Billy groaned as he sat up, stretching his arms forward.

He got out his clean uniform from his dresser drawers and carried them to the bathroom.

— 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 —

Once Billy finished drying himself, he buttoned up his t shirt, and slid his beige pants on. Billy did the rest of his morning routine in record time, before walking downstairs into the kitchen to be faced with his mother.

"Good morning Billy, how did you sleep?" His mum, Charlotte asked. "Yeah alright I guess." Billy opened the fridge and got out the milk carton. He walked to the pantry and got out cereal, Corn Flakes to be exact, and put both into a bowl.

"How are you liking your new job?" Charlotte asked. "It's okay, it's better than my last job." Billy chuckled. "Yeah, but poor Rover misses running around with you when you'd deliver the papers." Charlotte sighed. "It's not like I won't go on bike rides anymore. And plus, I still ride my bike to work." Billy states. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Charlotte agreed, and turned her attention back to the morning news.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Billy looked at his watch and saw the numbers flashing '8:56' so he went to the garage and got out his bike, along with his helmet and set off down the street.

Billy's work only was a 10 minute bike ride, which was a good thing.

He arrived and locked his bike up before heading inside. "Morning Billy!" Susana, the manager said to Billy. "Good morning to you too." Billy answered back before heading to the kitchen to retrieve his apron.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 starting pouring into the cafe. I mean, it was the most popular cafe in North Denver.

Billy was just finishing up serving a table, when Griffin walked thought the door.

"Hi Griffin! What could I get for you today?" Billy walked away from the table he finished serving, and over to Griffin. "Just a strawberry and vanilla milkshake will be fine, thanks." Griffin smiled. "Could I get it on the go?" Griffin asked. "Of course!" Billy answered Griffin, then headed behind the counter to start making his milkshake.

Griffin sat at his favourite table to wait for his drink. Griffin couldn't stay in the cafe very long, because he had to go visit his stepbrother, Vance in the hospital. He got beat up real bad apparently.

"One strawberry and vanilla milkshake?" Billy called out. "That's me!" Griffin smiled and walked up to the counter. "That will be $5.30." Billy said. Griffin handed him the cash, and popped a coin into the tip jar.

"You have a wonderful day, Griffin!" Billy smiled at Griffin. "You too!" Griffin said while walking out the door.

Billy smiled to himself. "Why is he just so damn cute!?" Billy whispered under his breath.