<< 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 >>

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
☆* •. °☕️+. ✧

𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 7𝓉𝒽
1983
4:35 𝚙𝚖

☆* •. °☕️+. ✧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 for the day. Now he's riding to the cafe.

He locked up his bike, as per usual and walked through the doors. The bell on the door chimed, letting everyone know he walked it.

Griffin sat down at his favourite table, getting our some of his extra homework from his back pack. He looked up, noticing Billy was walking toward him.

"Hey Griffin!" Billy smiled. "Hi!" Griffin said back. "Let me guess. Strawberry and vanilla milkshake?" Billy scrunched up his face. "You're correct," Griffin giggled. "Knew it. That will be ready shortly." Billy finished, before turning around and walking back to the counter.

Griffin got started on his homework. It was math. God Griffin hated math. He wasn't too bad at it, but still hated it.

It no time, Billy came back to the table, placing down his milkshake. And along with a piece of paper? "Thankyou- what's this?" Griffin said, referring to the piece of paper. "Call me." Billy smirked before skipping back to the counter to collect others orders.

Griffin opened the small piece of paper. Inside had some numbers in it. It looked like a phone number! "Huh.." Griffin studied it, before putting it in his pocket and started drinking his milkshake.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, Griffin got home. He walked up to his room. He closed the door behind him and pulled out Billy's number. He hesitated for a moment, before spinning the numbers on the telephone and calling Billy.

Billy was sitting on his bed, reading a comic book he borrowed from the library. His dog, Rover sitting closely next to him. Suddenly, the phone in Billy's room started ringing. He pounced up, running to the phone.

"Hello?" Billy breathed out.

"Hi.." It was Griffin.

"Hi Griffin!" Billy smiled.

"What you up to?" Billy asked, curling the phone cord.

"Nothing much, was about to start my English homework, you?"

"Just reading a comic, then you called."

"Oh, sorry," Griffin mumbled.

"Oh, no no. It's okay! Glad you called actually," Billy didn't know how to say this next part.

Griffin hummed in response.

"I- I was wondering if m-maybe you wanted to hang out s-some time?" Billy stuttered out.

Griffin was stunned, he never thought Billy would ask him that.

"Yeah sure!" Griffin giggled.

Billy felt at ease again.

"Cool, yeah," Billy blushed.

Billy told Griffin his address, and the time he should come around.

"So after school at 4:45?" Griffin said, making sure he was correct.

"You got it!" Billy smiled.

"Okay, goodbye Billy!" Griffin smiled.

"Goodbye Griff," Billy said.

Griff? Billy thought. He'd never called Griffin Griff before. "I'll have to start calling him that." Billy smiled before hopping back on his bed, continuing his book.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— lcvem5ds — ☆* •. °🌟 +. ✧