A Lesson (Not) Learned (M. Jesse x Oxblood)

(Oxblood's POV)
I had just spent the entire day gathering mushrooms for Jesse and I. Now you're probably wondering where Geoff went and why I couldn't just get stew from him. Well, a while back the Warden found out about Geoff and took him away. The day after I was given the red and white spotted leather from him. The Warden had killed him and blatantly gave me his flesh. I still had it in a chest in the cell.

Back to reality, I was returning to my cell that I shared with Jesse. Once I arrived at the door, I heard strange sounds coming from inside. Curious, I walked in and shut the cell door quietly.

"Oxblood~" I heard someone moan.

I walked further into the cell as silent as a mouse. Suddenly, my jaw dropped when I turned a corner.

There on the bed was Jesse. He had his erect member out, which had been leaking precum. He stroked him member along the shaft while moaning my name repeatedly. I felt a warmth come over my cheeks and my pants becoming tight. I just sat there and watched for a while as my manhood started to harden up.

After a couple more minutes, I slowly crept over to him. I gently got onto the bed and took a hold of his manhood. He took his hand away as I started to pump it.

"Ah~ Just like that Oxblood!~" he moaned.

I chuckled, "Do you like that, babe?~"

"Fuck ye—" he said but stopped mid sentence.

His snapped his head down in shock. His face became as red as a ripe tomato. I chuckled at this,

"Did expect me to walk in did ya?"

"N-No!" he stuttered nervously.

I sighed, "I didn't expect you to have such a big member, sweetie~"

He gulped.

"But I must teach you a lesson about asking me to help you, rather than you wasting your energy by touching yourself," I said teasingly.

He was about to speak, but was interrupted when I stripped off my clothing and got on top of him. I ripped off his as well before throwing it all onto the floor. My manhood poked him between the legs causing him to moan loudly. I chuckled before taking our members and touching the tips together. I took my foreskin and brought it over his member. From there, I started to jack us both off, rubbing my foreskin on his circumcised member.

"Oxblood~ Fuck!" Jesse moaned, leaning his head back and accidentally hitting the wall.

I groaned, "Agh, so g-good~"

I felt how his member begged for a released, mine did as well. After another minute, we both gave in to the pleasure. We both moaned and groaned loudly as our seeds started to spray out. We pulled away with a string of our seed connecting our manhoods. We both panted as we waited for the other to recover.

Once we were both ready, I laid kn my back as Jesse got on top of me. He lowered down to my hardened manhood before taking in his hand and massaging it. He licked the tip before engulfing my length. I groaned as his warm mouth glided along my hardened manhood. His saliva started to cover every inch of my throbbing manhood.

"Jesse, Ugh!~" I groaned.

Jesse continued to bob his head along my length. Suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore and just released into his mouth. My legs numbed as my seed started to fill his mouth. He pulled away before swallowing my entire load.

While I was recovering, he took off his prisoner's pants and placed himself above my manhood. Without warning, he slammed himself down onto my manhood. He groaned and started to move his hips up and down my manhood.

(Jesse's POV)
I slammed myself down onto Oxblood's massive manhood. He groaned and bucked his hips as I slid my hips up and down his manhood. I leaned forwards and grabbed onto his large black horns.

"J-Jesse~" he moaned.

He chuckled, "Do you like that, Daddy?~"

"Yes, ah fuck~" I moaned.

I started to rub them gently up and down. I continued to bounce on his manhood, my ass slapping against his crotch. His manhood stretched out my insides with each motion.

After a while, I stopped rubbing his horns because my hands started to get raw from all the rubbing. Oxblood grabbed a hold of my waist and flipped us over so that he was on top of me. His manhood begged for a release as he started to ram me against the bed. He lifted my legs and pushed them off to the side. My walls squeezed tighter and tighter around his manhood.

"Jesse, I'm gonna cum again~" Oxblood moaned.

I groaned, "Fuck yes, cum in me Daddy~ Fill your little slut to the brim!"

Oxblood groaned a she slammed is hips onto mine. I moaned as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. I pulled him close as his seed started to fill ip my core. Some of it oozed put of my anus when he pulled out of me. We both sat there panting while recovering from our heated lover's session.

After a while, Oxblood laid himself down next to me before giving me a kiss on the forehead. I chuckled a bit as I started to gently caress his horns. He groaned softly as he took my hand and moved it away from his horns.

"You like those don't ya?" he asked teasingly.

I nodded, "Of course, it's all a part of you. That's why."

Suddenly, the Warden barged into the cell. He had a very angry look on his face. He was in his nightwear, tapping his bare foot against the ground.

"You two need to go to bed. It's three o'clock in the damn morning. And what do I hear from your cell. Fucking gay ass moaning and kinky shit!" the Warden said angrily, "Now go to bed before I have to split you two into different cellblocks."

We both gulped nervously, "Y-yes sir."

The Warden let out a "hmph" before walking out of the cell. He slammed the door before locking it into place. We both smirked at each other, leaning in for a kiss. We both made out until we passed out later that night.

A couple weeks later, Oxblood and I had just gotten done gathering up some mushrooms for stew. I was pooped and crashed onto the bed while Oxblood put away our mushrooms. He crafted a couple stews before bringing them over to the bed.

"Here, eat," he said handing me a stew.

I gratefully took the stew, "Thank, babe."

We both sat there for a little bit before taking a couple sips of our stew. It was nice and warm. The heat went down my throat and into my stomach immediately. My body instantly felt warmer than it had before. We quickly finished our stews and set the bowls down on the ground. I snuggled myself into Oxblood's chest.

"Is someone tired?" he chuckled, running his fingers through my hair.

I nodded, "Mhm~"

He kissed my forehead, "Rest then, you've been very busy with helping me lately."

My eye started to flutter shut as pretty soon I was fast asleep onto of Oxblood.

A couple months later, we got in trouble yet again for yet another escapade. The Warden actually walked in on us doing it this time and ran away in disgust. He kept threatening to separate the two of us, but did that stop us? The answer to that would be, absolutely... not!

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @TheAdventureGirl5 )
(Sorry if this is trashy, this was harder than I anticipated...)