False Accusations (Lukas x *Non-Binary*Jesse)

(Jesse's POV)
Lukas and I were walking through the streets of Beacontown as we made our way to Petra's place. Petra asked if I could come over to help her with something and I said yes. Of course, Lukas wanted to come to because he hadn't seen Petra in a while. But, he mainly came because he is the jealous type and thinks I'm doing stuff behind his back.

Once we arrived at Petra's place, Petra answered the door and motioned for us to come inside. She led us into the living room as we all sat down on the furniture.

"Hey Jesse, I didn't think you'd be bringing Lukas with you," Petra said a bit confused.

Lukas glared at her, "I came because I can. Is there a problem with that?"

"No, I was just a bit surprised you're here," Petra answered.

Lukas scowled, "Were you planning to do something with him behind my back?"

"Lukas, what the hell! I would never!" Petra exclaimed in shock.

I stood up, "Lukas, quit! She would never make me do anything like that!"

"Fine," Lukas sighed.

I walked over to Petra as she got up. We headed to her room so that I could start helping her.

Once we were in her room, I walked over to her bed and sat down. She shut the door before coming to sit next to me. She removed her jacket before turning her back to me. I took my hands to her shoulder and pushed lightly until it popped.

"Jesse yes! That feels amazing!" Petra said.

I took a hold of her other shoulder and did the same. There were multiple pops in this one, causing her to moan in relief. That's when Lukas barged into the room.

"Jesse, come here!" Lukas shouted at me.

Petra put her hands up in a surrender motion, "Lukas, it's not what you think!"

"Then why were you moaning?!" Lukas asked annoyed. "Jesse, get your ass over here right now!"

I got up and went over to Lukas. That's when he grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me out of the house. He did this until we got all the way home.

When we got home, Lukas threw me onto the couch. He pounced on top of me with a scowl.

"Not doing anything with her, huh?" Lukas asked, "Then what the fuck was that?"

I gulped, "Lukas, I swear we didn't do anything! I was helping Petra with her shoulders. They were tense because of training!"

"Yeah right," Lukas scoffed. "It's about time for another punishment anyways~"

I cowered as Lukas smirked and started to remove my suspenders. Once he got that off, he ripped off my jeans before unbuttoning and removing my shirt. He threw the clothes off to the side. He removed my nipple bra and threw it off with the rest of my clothing, leaving me in just my panties. He also started to remove his clothing as well.

After he removed everything off of himself, he leaned down and started to kiss along my neck. I sighed as he kisses and licked over my hickey covered neck. I winced as he bit down on a blank spot before sucking on it. This added another hickey to the collection all over my neck. He leaned down and whispered in my ear,

"You're mine, don't you forget that!~"

I nodded nervously, "Of course, Daddy~"

He chuckled as he took a hold of my breasts. He started to massage them a little bit, causing me to moan softly. While doing this, he leaned down and and took one of my nipples into his mouth and started to suck and bite down on it harshly. He also proceeded to pinch and twist my other one This made my moans become louder and louder as he continued to do this to both breasts, leaving love bites and saliva all over them.