An Odd Couple (Clutch x Em)

(Em's POV)
It was my first day working at the Old Builder's Games. I was the newbie gladiator and didn't know very much about being one. So needless to say, I was very bad at fighting and everything else.

That day during a round of The Walls, I was supposed to fight off the rest of the competitors along with the gladiators. Long story short, I lost the fight and was sent to the respawn zone. Later on that day, I was called to the palace to meet with Hadrian. When I arrived there, Hadrian had me sit down and started to talk to me. He had basically demoted me to a competitor. He dismissed me to move out of the gladiators' dormitory.

After getting back to the Competitor Village, I quickly removed my stuff from me and Clutch's room. But this didn't go unnoticed by Clutch. She walked into the room and sat on her bed.

"Hey, what's going on? Why are you taking all of your stuff?" Clutch asked.

I sighed, "I was demoted to a competitor because I didn't know much about fighting."

"What?! But you like just started today!" Clutch said angrily.

I shrugged, "I know, but he seemed pretty pissed off with me."

Clutch got up from her bed and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her before placing my head in her shoulder. I felt how she started to trail her hands down my sides and onto my hips.

"I love you, Em~" she whispered in my ear.

I blushed and pulled away from the hug, "Clutch, y-you can't. I'm a competitor!"

"No one needs to know, we can just be friends with benefits," Clutch said, kissing me on the cheek.

I giggled a bit and did the same before finishing up my packing. Clutch and I walked out of the dormitory as she led me to the competitors' dormitory.

A couple years later, I was heading to the competitors' dormitory after a long, rough game. But while I was walking into my room, Clutch took me by my arm and led me out of the building. She dragged me along to the gladiators' dormitory. There was no one else there but us, so we could finally have a bit of alone time. We rushed to Clutch's room to make sure we were unseen if the others came back.

Once we were in her room, she lifted me up and threw me onto the bed. I giggled bit and sat up as she got on top of me. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, which I immediately returned. She ripped off my competitor uniform along with my bra and underwear.

"Man, how I have missed this~" she purred seductively.

I spread my legs, exposing my dripping wet entrance, "Me too~"

She chuckled as she leaned in and started to kiss me again. I kissed back as I laid myself down on the bed. She pulled away and started to go down my body. She stopped when she got down to my womanhood. She leaned in and started to lick and suck on my clit. This caused me to moan softly and buck my hips.

While she was licking my clit, she took three of her fingers and inserted them into me. She started to pump them in and out, spreading them apart to stretch me out.

"Oh Notch~ Clutch!" I moaned.

She smirked and pulled her face away from my woman. She watched as I quickly became a moaning, panting mess as she continued to finger my core. Her fingers hit my g-spot multiple times, causing my walls to tighten around her fingers.

After a while, my insides began to throb painfully. My core begged for a release and Clutch's constant licking and pumping did not help. I couldn't take it anymore and just allowed my juices to spray out into her mouth and on her fingers. She gulped down my juices from my entrance and licked off her fingers, moaning at the taste of my juices.

(Clutch's POV)
After licking up all of Em's juices, I pulled away and removed my own armor. I took a shareable dildo out of my inventory and laid down on the bed. Em got on top of me as I inserted the toy into me before she took the other end into her. She started to ride the toy, her womanhood rubbing against mine.

"Ah~" I moaned.

She groaned, "Fuck yes!~"

I placed my hands on her hips and guided them along the dildo's shaft. Our moans filled the dorm room along with skin slapping from Em's ass. My mind began to go blank from the pleasure I was experiencing.

After a couple minutes, Em got bored of just riding and started to take her hands to my breasts. She leaned down and replaced one of her hands with her mouth. Once she started sucking, I sighed in bliss as we both continued to grind our hips on the dildo. She bit down on my nipple, causing me to moan loudly. After a while, she switched breasts, sucking and biting that one too. This left multiple love bites imprinted on my breasts.

A couple minutes later, she pulled away and we both started to moan like crazy as we drew closer to our climaxes. Em wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my legs around her waist. We held each other close before moaning out and releasing our orgasms onto the toy. Our juices milked the toy as our tensed muscles started to relax.

"C-Clutch~" Em panted.

I placed a hand on the back of her head and made her lay it on my shoulder. She continued to pant as I pulled the soaked toy out of our throbbing womanhoods. I three the toy onto the floor before giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

The morning after, we were both late for the game, and we knew Hadrian would have gotten mad if he knew what had happened. Em paced around the dorm nervously.

"Em, calm down. If we just stay here, no body will even know what happened," I reassured her.

Em sighed, "But still, Hadrian's going to find out one way or another."

"I have a solution then," I said.

She gave me a confused look, "And what is that?"

"We can just become official. Hadrian has no right to tell us otherwise," I pointed out.

Em's eyes widened, "But Clutch, I'm a competitor. It's against the rules."

"According to Otto, it's not," I reassured her, "Otto even checked the rules over multiple times."

Em gulped, "Are you sure about this?"

I nodded as I got up from the bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. She looked up with a smile as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She got up on her the tip of her toes as we leaned in for a kiss. A couple seconds later we pulled away.

"So I assume that's a yes?" I chuckled.

She nodded, "Of course."

I led her back to the bed before she cuddled up to me. I pulled a blanket over as and we just sat there and cuddled for a couple hours. While cuddling, someone walked into the dormitory. Em jumped a but as Slab walked into the room.

"Um, what is going on in here?" Slab asked a but confused.

I shrugged, "I got lonely and she overslept."

"Slab! Facemeat and the others need you!" Facemeat shouted from across the hall.

Slab sighed, "You better not let Hadrian find out about this. He'll be real mad if he does."

"You forgot one thing, I'm on Otto's good side. And so is Em for that matter," I pointed out.

"Alright, but we'll be busy training if you need

us," Slab said before walking out of the room.

Once he left, I noticed Em was still acting a bit shaky. I sighed as I wrapped an arm around her and laid down on the bed with her. She eventually calmed down enough to the point where she was able to relax. But Slab had a point, Hadrian mustn't find out about me and Em's relationship. Otherwise we'll both be in a shit load of trouble.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @xXClover_Rabbit_21Xx)