chapter 4

You where in the trees watching as amy was talking on and on about sonic and you where a little heart broke when you heard he's name. You thought to yourself " why.why do I if so mad at sonic he's he's dead for crying out loud why am I mad" and then there was laughter it was form tail. Amy and you looked at him.

(Fake tails): he he he

Amy jumped at im and you started to run to the only man you can right now.

Amy then saw you running for some reason see you ran away made her made and let go of Tails. And then notice you he then see how amy was look at you and said "you know I don't have a problem with sharing if y/n not hurt."amy then looked at tails and said " for real?" Tails just shuck he head qnd both amy qnd Tails start to chase after you .you ran all the way to shadow and he saw you and looked at.

(Y/n): s "huff"shadow "huff" help amy, Tails crazy, so "huff" sonic dead.

(Shadow): what?

Just then you and shadow herd sing you fastly want behide shadow and hid. Just then amy and tails see shadow and ask

(Amy and tails): where are y/n?

(Shadow): why? what do you want from them?....

Tails start to laugh as amy got her hammer out qnd start to run to shadow. And as Tails got a shovel and started to try and attack shadow. You seen amy het shadow head with the hammer and tails slams the shovel the shadow leg so hard cutting he's foot off and you then seen the window it was opened up but it was also small so you ran to it jumping out and little did you know Amy and tails saw you and want after you.
You where running and then you where het in the back of you head.....

(Time skip)

You woke up tide dow to a bed and then you heard them

(Fake tails): good morning y/n!

(Tsaa amy): he he he! Good to see that you up sweetie!

You just lid there oh the bed scared and asked" what are you going to do to?"

(Fake Tails): oh stop the acted we both know you love us. And we both love you!

(Y/n): ?!?!

You blushed heavily but still a little scared and then asked why you where tide only for Tails to say "well we both don't want to keep you and you are always so hyper and we both know you just going to run away an---" he got cut off buy you saying you stay if you don't get hurt . As you said that amy looked at you and smile then said " he he he! Stay no no no where going somewhere else and your coming with us!!" You just jump then you see Tails get out a knife.

(Y/n): wh-what the knife for?

(Fake tails): hm? Oh yeah where make you perfect for us and don't weary you live and then we well go to the real sonic!

(Tsaa amy): then the three of us well be together for ever and ever!!!!

(Y/n): but I don't want to change!! Please!!

(Fake tails): umm?!? You don't want to be perfect??

(Y/n): y-y-yeah I-I like being small and cute

Amy pulled Tails in and than told Tails" if there smaller that means it easy to pack them not only that. There a raccoon so all we have to do is show them metal and there are!"

Tails look back to you to see that you got out and now your look at a cope of metal sonic arm. Tails just smiled creepy and Saud "fine  you win. But put that down" you put down the metal sonic arm and walked slow over to tails and amy and said "what now?" Tails said "where going to the real sonic!"