chapter 6

It as been a week since you'll start to look for the real sonic. You any and tails have been walking for 12 hours by now and you being a raccoon you was getting tired. You asked.

(Y/n): Hey umm.....can we stop here?

This costed amy and tails to look at you confusion.

(TSAA amy): umm..... why?

(TSAA tails): is something wrong???

(Y/n): well.....I kinda tired......

(TSAA tails): hmm .... hay amy can't you ju---

(TSAA amy): nope they scratch my arms up to much..

Amy and Tails was arguing. And you being consoned but mostly tired you set down and falled asleep. It amy and tails a minute or two to find out you were asleep.

(TSAA amy): well look like where staying here for the night.

(TSAA tails):......fin

It took amy a minute to fall asleep with her head on top of your tails was pet you. And was think of something......it was now morning and you was already up and now was just waiting on amy and tails to wake up. Right now both amy and tails have there head's on you lap asleep.

After then woke up you'll went back to founding sonic. After a while you realized your the smallest out of all three of them and you just stood there frozen..

(TSAA amy): umm are you ok baby?

She asked with her hand on you shoulder this made tails turn around and look at you

(TSAA tails): are they OK?

(TSAA amy): I don't know..

(Y/n):.....why

(Any and tails):hmm?

(Y/n): why am I the shorts?

(Amy and tails): ?!?!?

(Y/n): why am I so small?

(TSAA tails): well I did offer you to get taller
B---

(Y/n): ???when???

(TSAA tails):when you where in my basement.

(Y/n): what? So that was what was?

(TSAA tails): umm.....yeah

You look at him. For a while. Amy picked you you and started to walk again.