chapter 5

You where in the middle of amy and tails holding both of there hands. You'll  where in front of some machine tails build.

(Y/n): so umm......what is this

You said look up at tails confused.

(TSAA tails ): well cupcake is is a portal that will take us to the real SONIC!!!

(Y/n): ummm.......ok bu-

Because you could say anything amy put here finger on your mouth stop you for saying anything else.

(TSAA amy):shhhh....don't where baby you don't have to say a word.

You just stayed there quite. Before you know it tails screamed jump in 3, 2, 1.
You closed your eyes and jumped .it took you a second for you to up you eyes to see
You was. Falling. Causing you to scream. Both amy and tails look at you and said.

(TSAA tails): are you ok?? Do something hit you??

(TSAA amy): hmm.... oh my gosh baby are you ok??

(Y/n): ??? Are you'll crazy we falling to are death!!

(TSAA tails): no we're not were going through  the multiverse.

Tails said look at you to see your still scared. Amy pulls you in a hug

(TSAA amy): shhh......bab It ok. baby. Were safe

Qmy was petting you Causing you to make happy raccoon noises make amy huge you titter and be fore you know it tails has joined in the huge.

(Little time skip)

You amy and tails has landed 8n some world that gloom golden. So you look up to tails and asked.

(Y/n): soo....um what are we doing here?

(TSAA tails): to find the real sonic.

Tails said grabbing you hand and was about to run off with you but amy stoped you'll buy pick you up and hold you close to her make you blush and started to walk off. You see how mad this made tails so you offered you hand to hi. And he holded it on you'll way to found the real sonic..