Chapter 7

‼️‼️TRIGGER WARNING: VERBAL & PHYSICAL ABUSE‼️‼️

🩷🩷🩷

Onika's POV
Exotic
December 10

I had a few more minutes before my performance and was touching up my makeup. I had gotten my braids taken out and was back to my natural hair. I curled my hair and pinned half of it up.

"Can you pass me the blue clips please, Saweetie?" I asked whilst recurling the ends of my hair.

"Here, Barbie."

"Thanks, babe." I started adding the clips to my hair for decoration and some random clips to my outfit. I had on a blue bralette and dark blue thong.

Then I added some body glue and covered some parts of my body in blue and white glitter.

"Can you do the back for me? In a heart shape please." I turned around for one of the other strippers to help me. She gently sprinkled some before patting my butt whilst passing me the glitters again.

"Thank you."

I went back to the mirror to apply some lipgloss and mascara then went to put my heels on. I put on these really sleek heeled boots that took me from 5'3 to 5'5.

"Now to the stage, we welcome Barbie." There was an announcement and I had to quickly rush from backstage to the actual stage. The lights started of at a blue then turned to pink, the way I liked them.

Today, I had a pole on the stage but I wasn't good with those so I used the chair more. When I noticed how much more money was being thrown at me when I was on the pole, I went back to it.

I spun around it and made it look like I licked it. I slowly went down before standing up whilst being bent over.

I looked around the crowd as I continued my routine on my chair. My eyes locked with a particular hazel pair. I fought the urge to roll my eyes and a small smile crept on my face.

She was smiling at me as she drank what looked like scotch. I could barely see, with the stage lights blaring at me. I winked at her then finished my routine. When I was done, the stage was covered in hundred dollar bills and the lights turned back to blue.

I walked off stage as the lights turned off and smiled to myself at my almost-perfect execution.

One of the backstage people came to me with a list of people that wanted private shows, but I declined like usual. I hated the idea of being stuck in a room with a random, thirsty man.

"That was amazing." Saweetie ran up to me and we both jumped around as we hugged.

"I know right." I cheesed whilst jumping around with her.

We both bursted out laughing at the exchange and I immediately went to pack my stuff up. I wiped off most of my makeup and got some wipes to take off the glitter.

Then I changed from my outfit to a juicy couture sweatsuit. I put on my shades before heading to the main office. I was given my money in my pink duffel bag then I headed to the parking lot.

When I got to my car, I placed my belongings in it and tried to start it up. I sat there a few minutes trying to work my car but it wouldn't turn on.

"Ugh." I slammed my hands against the wheel as I let my frustration take over.

I was interrupted by a knock on my window. When I turned, I was met by the same hazel eyes. Knowing who it was brought back down my heart rate.

"Don't do that, BK. Scared the hell out of me." I held my hand to my heart as I opened my car door.