the magical girl village

On top a high building he jumped off with a grin on his face. We were both shocked that his jumped then saw him land on his feet safely with no damage then he snapped his fringer and within seconds the top blew up.

We was thousands of tiny Glass shared was raining down but the world look more blue then he said "fellow me to safety". We where walking for hours but we had a strange feeling about this boy like that he wasn't aware the whole world was frozen in time or it's that he's used to his.

We tried to steal some money he just kept going and if we didn't move he'll just leave us behind which was SUPER RUDE but he was our only way to safety so we close to him. 6 LONG HOURS LATER

we made it to their home. Looking back at us and spoke lower like he was upset with us   when he said "you guys better behave when you enter this village we have a excellent reputation around here mostly our perfect beautiful loving kind hearted queen so I want you two to be on your best behavior aright!" . "Sir yes sir!" "Good then hurry up and get in here you guys are wasting my time".

As we got into this village we were both shocked that is place was so modern it looked but the main building was her castle which was made of a gold and silver  with diamonds windows. When we entered he took out a map of the castle which wasn't a good sign but he gave it to us with a strange smile.

"Good luck with leaving this mazes." With a evil grin he turned to the red carpet in front of him "WHAT DID YOU-" in a bink of an eye he was gone so where now stuck in this hell of a household and the door has now has vanished behind us.