...she's hungry

I told my queen that I'll be leaving to find food and when I turned away and proceeded to leave her room I heard her voice "I a little hungry myself may you bring me some food as well?" " o-of course when I return I shall make you my homemade noodles!" As I feel her warm sweet smile fill up the room and it made me feel better for what I was going to do. After exiting the village I found many wonderful gifts my queen but I can't get sidetracked from my mission after all.

...she's hungry so I must feed her.

Then I found it a family of crows "perfect solution for my queens hunger this shall please her appetite." I transformed into my warrior form and frozen time and created and sniper and shot down every last crow that I saw and I unfrozen time to hear the sniper shooting down the crow. I ones again frozen time and pick up all the crow and then shoving them all in old sack but I had to do some shopping for our village.

CHARLOTTE POV:

When Joseph left my room I walked over to my mirror and as my ridons shaped it into a gold deck. I pulled out and book that spelled " informational Journal" in red ink as I sat down and open the book and dip my in pen into then blood red ink I wrote on a fresh page

" dear  Journal I have been told that my dear friend Joseph is not what he see like. they told me that he's overprotective of me, selfish, careless,and a heartless monster .l've heard horrible thing about him and that he's being killing our magical girls/boys. I don't know what to do about these horrible things about Joseph I feel like just talking about this with him. But I feel like if I tell him then he might just hurt someone else".

When I finished I didn't realize that I took 3 hours to write all this and he still hasn't come back I wonder what's taking him so long.

JOSEPH POV:

After hours of hard work I finally removed all of the crows organs but then came across and big problem what was I gonna do if the crow remaineds. I did normal thing time stop, cremated them and tossed them into goodies bags for someone to find... What? I've heard that mortal love that stuff around here so that's why I leave the ashes somewhere in this mortal. But I must continue with her meal.