An old friend

Joseph POV:

I walked in Ava having a tantrum for losing a bet she made with Cypher, but I wasn't there to calm her down HA no I was there to inform her that our queen needed her. Our queen only tasked me to fetch Ava so I got the rest of my day off, yet I wanted to visit someone perhaps you could say were old partners.

2 hours later

I arrived at her "house" with look one of the overworld's minka's Manson

This one to be exact.⤵️ ( but lime green instead of red, and a touch of gold.)

When I got near the door I heard her footsteps and quickly got out of her way

When I got near the door I heard her footsteps and quickly got out of her way. A got a few minutes to examine her and she was just one of her puppets " well- well-well! if it isn't it the puppet master little doll?" The doll didn't say a word before lunching towards me, she was weak so I easily avoided her, "my master does not allow on your entry. That's my only task, responsibility to protect my master " We were fighting for 2 minutes when she kicked me then the puppet stopped when a green hologram came on,her the puppets master came online.

I knew how easily who it was. My dear "friend"...48 I got up and yelled "well if it isn't the shit pig 48! How you doing you bitch?" The doll looked back at me, her face spreading with anger, but she looked back to 48.

" I'm good, just that I been trying to get some information about someone family yet I cannot remember where they lives. All I can remember is that they in a big green-ish blue and gold Manson with a cool sword! Can you find them for me Joseph?" Her extremely high voice almost gave me a headache but I'm needing some bloodshed.

48 let me in here minka Manson, all walls where coverd in puppets, and victims that I've kill. 48's quite the mystery type of child the only way she here was th- " that, I was kick out of my home. Then, left to rot but you save me by giving me some of your blood. Which makes me...you! Ewww!" "Oh yeah forgot that part". We got to her room which looked like a tornado and a bome had hit her room. There she showed me her 13 monitors, but pointed that the one that had her problem person. "That's her and her parents I've been trying to stop them from finding out what their daughter's favorite pop star was a murder, so I'll need you to ''befriend'' ***. Then kill her parents then her and I'll contact you when you're ready. Fair?" "Fair"I said before walking off. When I return outside, it was pouring and the doll was still outdoors only now she was unconscious . I couldn't care less about her puppets lives so I got out a small pocket knife and took her eyes out. 48 could just fix her anyway. Now *** should be there...

To be continued....

Thanks for reading
(Sorry that it took too long
you know fucking school
/college. But I'll see you soon.)