the magical Warriors

JOSEPH POV:

Looking out the diamond window and seeing what she made this village I'm one of the  warriors of our perfect family and happy that I let those girls to found their way out of this places but I can't stop here even though my lovely queen made this village l dislike how she let's become magical girls and using to save humanity from wichs for years it worked but not now which how many greedy people but I'll remove any mistakes and change village disgraceful magical girls for our perfect queen I the first magical warrior.

???: "Joseph come here my dear friend~"

Her voices is like a beautiful lullaby and as I stopped time not wasting any of her precious time I ran around the castle. I heard her voice again " my friend don't rush to me I'm only asking a little question about the new members" I stopped in my tracks and explain to her about them but lied about them leaving the castle and exploring the village then playing time. Thinking I got away with it I unfrozen time but then I heard their ear bleeding voices screaming " HELLO ANYONE IN HERE CAN HELP US GET OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE!!!". I clench my white suit with a gold flower and that's when I knew that was caught red headed "over here my dear children~". After explaining how to leave her lovely picture perfect castle she summoned me to her elegant room but even angry she still beautiful as ever. "My dear friend why did you lie to your queen please answer to me honestly?"

"I-I was to jealous of them going to see you so I just left them with only a map which was wrong but I thought they'll use their brains for find there way out so I beg for your forgiveness my lov- queen!".

She smile them her ribbons came out of the walls and grabbed my neck to hold it up to her beautiful face and tarp where I was sitting and a she tossed down a golden knife onto the hard marble floor and her ribbons grabbed the knife it plugged it my eye. "incredibly well talented you have I must say myself." Her smile made all the pain just faed out. Yet someone HAD to ruin our moment together "AYOO WHAT'S HAPPENING IN HERE GUY'S"  how yelling at us  it's Ava the 4 magical warrior. As her ribbons released me I still have the knife in my eye I'll remove it but keep as a little treasure.

But Whenever I'm doing something important there's ALWAYS chaos outside then two troublemakers are Ava and Leo the 5th magical warrior and then Cypher trying to stop them but then end up as the pushing bag. I would stop them but I have greater things to do with my time for example I could be watering flowers then help Cypher. He's the weakest warrior at sixth place strengthwise he can't hold a two marshmallows on a stick  but he at least he better at programming then his physical strength.

Two months later

As I got up and checked of November 30 but that's when I realized that...