6.

Sorry we are late, Joshua's voice boomed through the hall of Joy's house.

Yeah late because you two were busy clicking pictures, Namjoon said making the whole fashion department glare at her.

Not our fault you are not good looking joon, Jennie replied with a yawn.

Jen be nice, Joshua said, and we are really sorry Namjoon we were genuinely busy.

You are the nice one here Josh not me, and Namjoon you have so much problem I guess fashion wouldn't mind being out of this plan, Jennie replied.

Yeah don't talk with our presidents like that, Yeonjun said standing up beside Jennie and Joshua.

Ok kids, shutup no need to get all work up, Seokjin shouted making everyone flinch, and Namjoon apologise we all know that Jennie and Joshua are the most worked up presidents in university.

Fine, I'm sorry, Namjoon said not really meaning it.

It's ok Joon, Joshua said with a genuine smile before sitting beside Sana and joining his department mates in one corner.

You're not forgiven, Jennie replied and took Yeonjun hands and went to sit with her department too.

But before sitting she stop and walked towards Dance club people hugging Lisa, Momo, Yeji, Hobi and Kissing Jimin.

Awwwww look at the love birds, Mina said making everyone look at her and Jennie to go back to her department.

Lmao look at Rosie's face jen why did hugged Lisa before her, Jisoo said standing up and giving Rosie a back hug.

You are the only one who cares for me unnie, Rosie said putting her head on Jisoo's chest.

EXCUSE ME, Jungkook shouted

THIS BITCH, Jimin shouted

Two kinds of friends, yunjin said, and also Kazuha stop staring at Josh sunbaenim give your eyes some rest.

Can you blame her Yunjin, Irene said winking at Joshua who threw her a flying kiss and patted Kazuha on her head.

Can we start the meeting already? Yoongi asked

Yeah can we please, Lia and I need to go home, Soobin said earning oohs from the younger ones.

Before that where is Yug???? Jennie asked looking around.

I'm here, I went to grab a coffee, Yug said coming in the hall.

Dude, Josh, why don't you ask about vernon and me too like that? Mingyu asked with a pout.

Yes why don't you learn something from Jennie? Vernon said joining Mingyu with a pout on his face.

Kindly, never fucking pout again you two, Jennie said putting her head on Taehyung's shoulder who put his arm around her.

Park Jimin I'm once again asking you to date me? Rosè said out of blue making Momo, Mina and Sana to exchange glances.

No, thank you I'm happy with Jennie, Jimin said.

Bitch, Rosie muttered before turning to look at Jungkook with puppy eyes, Kookie??

No, thanks I'm happy being single, Jungkook replied

Yeah and Taehyung is handsome, Rosie replied with her eyes rolling.

We all knew you have a crush on him, thank you for admitting it today, Ryujin said.