18

Rosie are you sure we should be doing this, instead of giving him space right now? Jennie asked Rosè from the driving seat

Umm, yess? What space? His space is mine space? And I'm pretty sure he need us both more than anyone else right now, Don't forget that we both practically raised him, Rosie said from passenger seat.

Or mostly I raised both of you, you both are same age wtf Rosie? Jennie said giving her wtf look.

Dude, I am still older than him and you are only a year older too, don't give me that look, Rosie returning the look to Jennie.

Rosie? Jennie said after a minute of silence

Hmmm? Rosie asked looking out if the window

I'm sorry for everything, genuinely. Jennie apologised

It's ok Jen, quarrel is must for the ever ending love between the married couple, Hubby-wifey forever, right? Rosie asked wiggling her eyebrows in Jennie's direction

Forever, Jennie said nodding her head and laughing.

Cool. Now let's go and make this baby happy, Rosie said smiling widely looking at the back seat where all the snacks and tubs of mint choco icecream and some other flavours for her, Jennie and vernon are kept.

Dude, you do know that Chaennie are on their way here, right? Vernon asked Jungkook who was playing with Bam.

Chaennie who? Jungkook asked giving him a confused look

Ummm? Rosie and Jennie? Wtf? Keep up with the time hyung, Vernon asked

You gotta decide if you want to call me hyung or dude, Jungkook said

I can do whatever the fuck I want, and I guess they are here, Vernon said already going towards door to open it.

Why do everyone just keep barging in my hous? Jungkook asked to bam who looked at him with "you know bitch" look

Kookieeeeeeeeeeeeee, Rosie said coming inside tackling the said boy with a big hug.

Bitch, get off me. Jungkook said hugging her back, action clearly not matching his words

Jennie noona? Vernon asked coming inside with his hands full of snacks and Jennie beside him

Yea Ver? Jennie asked looking at the rosekook duo fondly

Give me a hug too, Vernon said pouting

Don't pout, Jennie said giving him a side eye but pulling him a hug making vernon smile widely.

They all parted when Bam barked wanting some attention and succeeding when both the girls left the boys and went to hug him instead.

Ok before any of you start I'm gonna say this, I'm ok like perfectly fine, Jungkook said and trio exchanged glances.

What I told you guys he is fine, vernon said shrugging his shoulders and taking a tub of chocolate ice-cream.

Hey! That's mine, bought coffee walnut for you, Rosie said to vernon

Is there something that we both don't know but your football squad knows kookie? Jennie asked raising her eyebrows.

Dude, you're so gone, I told you to tell chaennie atleast and Rosie posie sharing is caring, share chocolate with me and I'll share coffee walnut with you, Vernon said patting the seat next to him for Rosie to sit.