24

On reaching Rosie's room, Joshua found her sitting on the bed hugging her knees, murmuring to herself while rocking back and forth, tears streaming down her face

On reaching Rosie's room, Joshua found her sitting on the bed hugging her knees, murmuring to herself while rocking back and forth, tears streaming down her face. Seeing her as this made something twist in his heart, he felt so much pain and that's when he realized that he truly is in love with her because why the heck he wants her to go to him even though it will break his own heart but at least she will be fine.

Rosie, babies, omg, I'm so sorry, Joshua rushed to her engulfing her in a hug.

No, I'm sorry, Shuji I'm so sorry, Rosie said hugging him back, her tears ruining his shirt but that was the least of anyone's concerns.

I am the worst human, I thought I was over him but I'm not, why can't I just fall in love with you, you are everything I ever wanted in a guy and you do know that I love you but still I'm the who is hurting you, God I hate myself. She continued crying

Babie, Joshua said releasing her from the hug and taking her hands in his own. You're not the worst human, ok? It is not your fault that you fell in love with him neither it is your fault that I fell in love with you, feelings are not something we decide, ok? And I know that you love me but I also know that you're not in love with me and yes it does hurt that's why I was taking some time off, and it will keep hurting but we both can not do anything about it, but what I want you to do is to talk with him, tell him everything and trust me Rosie this time your heart will not break, he is in love with you too.

Shuji, why are you like this? Why can't you just hate me, why do you have to be so god damnnn good? Rosie asked her eyes still filling with tears.

Because I love you and I'll do anything to see you happy, Joshua said patting her head.

I love you too, She replied smiling softly which he returned.

Now sleep and think about talking to him about this, ok? Joshua said tucking her into the bed

I will, thank you, go back to your room, ok? Rosie told him holding his hand

Joshua nodded with a smile and kissed her forehead before leaving her room.