Daminette ~ Glitter

From the Daminette December I never finished last year.

Marinette was over at the Wayne manor, hanging out with her girlfriend. Marinette being over was a common sight for any other former resident. She had been under the guise of Damiyah's friend, so that her siblings wouldn't pester her as much.

Marinette made her way towards Damiyah's room, greeting all of the Wayne boys that were in the manor. When she got to the door, she knocked so she wouldn't possibly intrude on something.

"Unless you are Pennyworth or Father, I suggest you go away." Marinette heard. Giggling, she opened the door slightly, coming to step in.

"I'm not your father or Monsieur Alfred, but do I have an exception?" Marinette asked. Damiyah, when she heard her voice, quickly got up from where she was and walked up to her.

"Angel!" Damiyah said out loud. She went over to her girlfriend and gave her a hug, after making sure her door was closed. When her arms were around Marinette, the tension that was in her shoulders left, while she became comfortable in her arms. She put her head on her shoulder. "Why are you here?" Damiyah whispered.

"I just wanted to see you Dami." Marinette whispered. She snuggled her head into Damiyah's neck. They stayed like this for a moment, before separating.

Once separated, Marinette looked at Damiyah's face, staying still. Damiyah, seeing her gaze was concentrated on her, had a slight blush on her cheeks. Marinette moved her hand from Damiyah's waist, to her lips, and wiped off something.

"Dami, why is there glitter on your face?" Marinette whispered, keeping the quiet they had created.

"Mar'i came over and wanted to become a princess." Damiyah answered, keeping her voice barely above a whisper. Marinette nodded, and leaned forward to kiss her.

Damiyah leaned in to meet her in the middle. After a short passionate kiss, Damiyah kissed Marinette's forehead.

"I love you Ya Rouhi." Damiyah muttered.

Marinette's face quickly became pink. "I love you too."

Interrupting the comforting environment, there were rushed footsteps outside of Damiyah's door, along with muffled yelling.

Marinette looked at the door then back at her girlfriend. "Do you want to mess with your brothers?" Damiyah, as expected, accepted her offer, which led to them leaving the room, going towards the noise.